Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by birch villa, 13 Mar 2020.

1. Ardwick Green Blue

Ardwick Green Blue

I’d be surprised if they did it that way tbh. They will / should take 6/19ths of whatever your SC cost this season off next seasons.

This is my first season at FOC rate and it costs me £13.68 per game so I’d expect £82.08 off next seasons SC.

Last edited: 14 Mar 2020
  2. Corky

Corky

Hoping for a cash refund myself IF everything is cancelled, as there are 3 other paid for games and people have paid me for server tickets (RM), so it is £300 before season tickets are taken into consideration, then £840 in season tickets.

Not taking the April DDs would be a no brainier but that is only £266 of the ST money, or 10% compared to a possible 32% lost.

3. Gray

Gray

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed
    Team supported:
    ABU & The Bus Wreckers
    With 6 home games left to play I have worked out that they will owe me £107.37.

Providing there is a next season I would be happy for them to knock that off next years season ticket.

Last edited: 15 Mar 2020

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Ladybarn Blue .

Ladybarn Blue .

Plus 1 .

5. Craig

Craig

Probably just bump up season tickets even more than they usually do on the back of this.

6. Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Team supported:
    FC Zurich (and city of course)
    This is one reason why the FA wont officially void the season yet. I reckon on 4th April they'll decide to kick the can down the road for another month and cancel the league in the first week of May when it's about due to finish anyway. That way it hasn't technically finished early and the clubs keep ST money.

7. Alan Buster Ball

Alan Buster Ball

If the Premier League gets cancelled why won't the club give a full refund for all seasoncard holders? Yes people have been to 13 of 19 games they've paid for but games don't count and the customer hasn't had what they've paid for, which is the full season.

I think Citys trillionaire owner should take the lead and reward the fans with a full refund for the 19/20 season or the option of 13 games worth off their next seasoncard.

8. Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Team supported:
    FC Zurich (and city of course)
    Could he write that off against ffp?

9. BlueSkyBlue

BlueSkyBlue

We have been doing this for years - UEFA fines and transfer fees....they don't want the "dirty oil money" in football, but I haven't heard of a single club refusing it based on those grounds!!! :)

birch villa likes this.
  10. DTKOAG

DTKOAG

Get a grip lad ffs.

mcfcantc, nmc and Tim of the Oak like this.