Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

The problem is with those who paid for their season tickets up front. Will they get a refund against next season's ticket, or will it be a refund all the games that have not been played.

Staffs Blue I am in the same boat as you. My sister paid out for a tour of the Stadium for tomorrow as a birthday present for me. The only way I found out that it was cancelled was by phoning the club up on Wednesday. My sister did get her money back.

Is the situation in the MLS the same as it is in the Prem i.e. have the US football authorities announced that their season will be played to a completion before next season starts?

The e-mail said there was a target return date of May 10th, although like over here, I suspect that is a moving feast.

I just think it does not feel right,City taking direct debits for something your not getting or maybe might never get.
Maybe if they suspend payments till it back on sounds right.

You are signing up to an interest free loan. They don't have to offer it, but they do. If loads cancel their direct debits, chances are City will not offer this anymore or they will lump some interest on top of your monthly payments.

My suggestion would be that you only cancel it if you have no plans to have one next season.

You are signing up to an interest free loan. They don't have to offer it, but they do. If loads cancel their direct debits, chances are City will not offer this anymore or they will lump some interest on top of your monthly payments.

My suggestion would be that you only cancel it if you have no plans to have one next season.

They should charge less for paying in one go, "interest free" means the price ends up far more. They got fans dripped up on installments then wacked up all the prices, so they could say the rise is "only £5 a month" when they wack it up another £50.

The club will be desperate for fans to renew next season, whenever that happens, as the game has become a high risk luxury.

So we currently have 6 home games left

Adult season ticket holder price in family stand, best guess maybe someone has exact price

1. Arsenal £50
2. Burnley £42
3. Liverpool £50
4. Newcastle £42
5. Bournemouth £42
6. Norwich £42

£268 not yet viewed

That's before we start next season which will be out soon to I guess?

I just dont see fans at any major sporting venue this side of Christmas.

I can see City giving nothing back & knocking off next years price

If this does go longer than November time then god knows what the club will decide

By the time we start again the club could owe us the price of a full season card

So we currently have 6 home games left

Adult season ticket holder price in family stand, best guess maybe someone has exact price

1. Arsenal £50
2. Burnley £42
3. Liverpool £50
4. Newcastle £42
5. Bournemouth £42
6. Norwich £42

£268 not yet viewed

That's before we start next season which will be out soon to I guess?

I just dont see fans at any major sporting venue this side of Christmas.

I can see City giving nothing back & knocking off next years price

If this does go longer than November time then god knows what the club will decide

By the time we start again the club could owe us the price of a full season card

Reason you dont cancel your season card, dont give them any opportunity to not pay you back.

It's all hard times but we arnt getting what weve paid for not yet anyways

So I paid up front for my season ticket last May so if the remaining games are behind closed doors do I get a refund?

Not just a city problem but when the football does restart if you have been out of work for a long period the last thing you will be spending your money on is football :+(
Once a decision has been made needs to be returned as hundreds of thousands won't be renewing next season around the country

Just a couple of things:

I would guess that a substantial number of our fans have underlying health conditions (me being one of them and one or two who sit near me in the ground) who won't want to be in close proximity to such large crowds.

It's not unreasonable to assume that a huge chunk of our fans are now looking at massive financial uncertainty like never before, and paying to go to matches will not be affordable. How can those fans (predominantly going in family groups) tell their wives, husbands, partners 'right love, see you in about 5 hours' ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.