Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

You are signing up to an interest free loan. They don't have to offer it, but they do. If loads cancel their direct debits, chances are City will not offer this anymore or they will lump some interest on top of your monthly payments.

My suggestion would be that you only cancel it if you have no plans to have one next season.

Saved me the trouble of writing the same.

Paying over nearly a year interest free is a bloody good deal but some people will always moan.

Some of us who pay on the 1st of the month,last payment is April 1st,I was hoping they might have emailed us with some kind of update or instruction of what to do really.

Some of us who pay on the 1st of the month,last payment is April 1st,I was hoping they might have emailed us with some kind of update or instruction of what to do really.

I'm not on the direct debit scheme as I pay at the start of the season for my SC (first year at FOC rate so £260 was hardly onerous) but if anyone is struggling financially I would suggest speaking to supporter services before taking the nuclear option of cancelling their DD. If you do this you will be in danger of not being able to buy a SC in the future & even at risk of having your credit rating affected.

I'm not on the direct debit scheme as I pay at the start of the season for my SC (first year at FOC rate so £260 was hardly onerous) but if anyone is struggling financially I would suggest speaking to supporter services before taking the nuclear option of cancelling their DD. If you do this you will be in danger of not being able to buy a SC in the future & even at risk of having your credit rating affected.

I'm gonna let it ride being as there is only 1 payment left,although it's £181 for me and Mrs it's better to pay it,and hopefully things will be ok by the time it comes around again in a few months time.

Still expected the club to bang some sort of email out though,maybe they will this week

Direct Debits will be taken for April because matches are postponed and not cancelled. If matches can’t be played in front of fans then 2020/21 Seasoncards will be discounted accordingly.

Direct Debits will be taken for April because matches are postponed and not cancelled. If matches can’t be played in front of fans then 2020/21 Seasoncards will be discounted accordingly.

Yup,something on those lines from the club will do,but the discounted accordingly assumption you say is purely guesswork,so the club would have to elaborate a bit more than that.

Yup,something on those lines from the club will do,but the discounted accordingly assumption you say is purely guesswork,so the club would have to elaborate a bit more than that.

A lad I know has contacted Supporter Services and that’s what they’re saying.

I missed the last three matches of the season when we first won the title under Pep and my Seasoncard sold each time. I had a healthy discount on the next season’s payments. Which was nice.

A lad I know has contacted Supporter Services and that’s what they’re saying.

I missed the last three matches of the season when we first won the title under Pep and my Seasoncard sold each time. I had a healthy discount on the next season’s payments. Which was nice.

Fingers crossed then for something same to happen then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.