Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

The real test for the club will come when they decide whether to allow existing season ticket holders to carry over their entitlement if they can't, or do not wish to attend prior to a vaccine.

My dad will be 70 next year and we will have loads of seasoncard holders who will not attend but will want to when it is safe to do so.

You should probably discuss this individually. They probably won't have a plan for everything but I suspect you won't be alone with this scenario.

Sorry all ive read the email 3 times and I still can't work it out.
I have paid for my season ticket up front and I would like the remaining games to be deducted from 2020-21 season and do it that way.
Do I therefore have to ring City and tell them that's what I want to do?
I'd take cash but yes that's what you do if you want to carry over. Dates are from 18th to 22nd of this month though so you have time to consider it.

The real test for the club will come when they decide whether to allow existing season ticket holders to carry over their entitlement if they can't, or do not wish to attend prior to a vaccine.

My dad will be 70 next year and we will have loads of seasoncard holders who will not attend but will want to when it is safe to do so.
If there's no vaccine and the virus is still around I think it will be government advice that over 70s and the other 'shieldees' not to attend crowded areas so the clubs will need to do something. Probably will just put your seat up for sale automatically game by game until the advice changes.

I had issues with them saying people would be removed from the cup scheme if those on the cup scheme asked for a refund on the Madrid tickets and with them still having Norwich home tickets up for sale on the planner until about 10 days ago, so I don’t think they’ve played a total blinder on the ticketing side of things. Can’t fault the club in helping out the NHS and sorting out paying the casual staff though, and now we have clarity on the ticketing side.

I think the refund option is the best way for fans to go, as I can’t see fans being allowed inside grounds all next season. Assuming next season even takes place.
100% plus Vulnerable fans wouldn't be able to attend even if it did go ahead.

If there's no vaccine and the virus is still around I think it will be government advice that over 70s and the other 'shieldees' not to attend crowded areas so the clubs will need to do something. Probably will just put your seat up for sale automatically game by game until the advice changes.

It's probably irrelevant anyhow mate, all the pointers are towards no spectators at all until at least summer 2021.

I would not attend or take my lad with me, so more than just a particular age group to factor.

Coupled with the economic tsunami, the club are probably hoping the government put the issue to bed very soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.