Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

If anyone was daft enough to buy a Norwich at home ticket (ten days ago) mate, they probably need locking up. I’m not a fan of kicking peole of cup schemes but most fans would have showed patients. You would have somebody to moan about if you supported Barca, mate.

Yeah, I know what you mean about Norwich at home Tim but that one works both ways and it was bad pr to still have tickets on sale for it.

As for Barca doing that, fucking hell!

I've worked out the refund of my ticket to be £246. I sit East stand level 3, half way line, near the front row. Is this correct ?

I've worked out the refund of my ticket to be £246. I sit East stand level 3, half way line, near the front row. Is this correct ?
£780 in L3 wow

£41 each game up there that expensive. I pay £550 & £135 in Family stand so expecting ĺ£214

Not worth taking credit on next seasons who the hell knows when we will watch a live game

Great move by the club. Interestingly it also puts pressure on other clubs whose cash flow might be a little uncertain to do the same putting those clubs in an even worse financial position. Costs a lot more to refund lots of one of payments for sold out home games than it will for a season card.
Good point that, as an example as the dippers only have 26k season ticket holders they will have to refund the other 25k at £50? Match day prices , what joy :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.