Season ticket prices 2016/17

There are many, many more season tickets for sale at the higher price point than those at at the cheap end of the scale. Paying £700 doesn't get you the best seats in the house and the gradual rise has been a joke.
It's great that the club are making some available at a cracking price but it's not nearly enough.

I don't think anybody expects to be paid to go, instead the club are happy to rely on years of loyalty and new fans who couldn't give a fuck what they pay because they're not really part of the club, just tourists enjoying a day out.
I'm a tourist. A 'new fan' who has supported this club for 48 years. I live a long way away from the Etihad and this season is my first as a season ticket holder. The new stand gave me that opportunity. So, please don't give me the lazy tourist shit. I will renew each year from now as I suspect most other new season ticket holders will. And I do give a fuck what I pay thanks.

I'm a tourist. A 'new fan' who has supported this club for 48 years. I live a long way away from the Etihad and this season is my first as a season ticket holder. The new stand gave me that opportunity. So, please don't give me the lazy tourist shit. I will renew each year from now as I suspect most other new season ticket holders will. And I do give a fuck what I pay thanks.
Good on you. Glad you could get a ticket at a reasonable price.

There are many, many more season tickets for sale at the higher price point than those at at the cheap end of the scale. Paying £700 doesn't get you the best seats in the house and the gradual rise has been a joke.
It's great that the club are making some available at a cracking price but it's not nearly enough.

I don't think anybody expects to be paid to go, instead the club are happy to rely on years of loyalty and new fans who couldn't give a fuck what they pay because they're not really part of the club, just tourists enjoying a day out.

A few pages back another Pablo made a break down of the number of tickets in the cheaper categories which were available. It is true the cheaper tickets were available at least right to the end of the season ticket period if not still available once the season ticket sales stopped.

So in that sense we can't say people are being priced out but that people are being priced out of the better seats.

A few pages back another Pablo made a break down of the number of tickets in the cheaper categories which were available. It is true the cheaper tickets were available at least right to the end of the season ticket period if not still available once the season ticket sales stopped.

So in that sense we can't say people are being priced out but that people are being priced out of the better seats.
It's only since the new stand was built that the normal seats are now considered the better ones. The prices have been creeping up long before that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.