Season ticket prices 2016/17

Just renewed online wasn't able to add any cup schemes as still showing my 15\16 details . 380 points show on my purchase history but points total hasnt updated.
Anyone else unable to add cup schemes or not had points added?

Just renewed online wasn't able to add any cup schemes as still showing my 15\16 details . 380 points show on my purchase history but points total hasnt updated.
Anyone else unable to add cup schemes or not had points added?
Yes , let me do fa cup scheme but none of the others appeared , did give me points though , can only suggest leaving it a couple of days and checking back , if no joy contact the club maybe

What happens if you are on direct debit and no longer want to renew?

Does anyone know when we can expect our season tickets or remember roughly when they arrived last year?

Given the presentation tin that I saw at the Pep weekend In think we'll be going to the Post Office to pick it up. A nice set of stuff for the junior seasoncard holder, my 6 year old wanted to take it away with him

I've been told the last 2 weeks in July, hoping so anyway as I'm moving house on the 4th of August, and I can only imagine the utter chaos this will cause at the ticket office.

I've had my season ticket for a week and so has all the other season ticket holders i know.
If you haven't got yours yet it is probably lost in the post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.