Season ticket prices 2016/17

I'm happy with our seats in the North Stand and renewed a couple of days ago although since my two sons have just turned 16 we no longer meet the 'qualifying criteria for the family stand' so I'm unsure what will happen and wondering if it's an oversight and we'll be asked to move come the renewal window?
Same for me, I phoned supporter services this week and they told me unless the club contact you to ask you to move then you can stay in the family stand. If they haven't informed you at renewal then you're fine to stay

I'm happy with our seats in the North Stand and renewed a couple of days ago although since my two sons have just turned 16 we no longer meet the 'qualifying criteria for the family stand' so I'm unsure what will happen and wondering if it's an oversight and we'll be asked to move come the renewal window?

So have I and I did last year when he turned 16. I wouldn't worry. I'm still with my family in the Family Stand so if they want to move me they'll need to move 6 of us to seats at the same pricing structure we have here and all together!

First time I got my season card via DD, so I need to do nothing and it will automatically renew? Will the schemes remain same if I leave everything untouched?

I was told 'do nothing' and it will just automatically renew - your DD mandate is not just for one season. It will renew on 15th May (I think) and then you will get an email to confirm but ring the ticket office if your are anxious. I'm guessing the percentage of renewals will be higher as a result of using the direct debit process because you don't need to do anything if you are happy with your seat.

I'm on direct debit which is done automatically but my dad is going to pay for them by direct debit next season.

Can I change the card details over to his?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.