Season Ticket Prices.

joe salford said:
agree.

20,000 ST's at circa £450 = £800,000
35,000 ST's at circa £300 = 105,000

All season ticket holders get european priority inc ticket discounts guaranteed.
COM full week in week out.

makes sense.

20,000 st at 450 is £9,000,000
35,000 st at 300 is £10,500,000

Ticket For Schalke said:
Listen there is only so much our owners can do, put money in for transfers and slash a few games, but when his royal heighness was earning his cash, i can assure you not once did he think when i have made all this money im going to give Man City fans lots and lots of freebies, he's a business man (even though seems a nice one) it just doesnt work like that!!!

I think it's called speculate to accumulate.

Basically, if he gets people going to the games now, when the team are successful they'll be people paying hand over fist to watch us.

We need to get people introduced or back into the match going routine to build a vast and loyal fan base. At this moment, targeting peoples pockets is our only incentive.

HardyBarlow said:
At this moment, targeting peoples pockets is our only incentive.

THE CLUB HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS!!!

Prices have been cut (or at least slashed for next season) and with the new influx of players expected I'd be astounded if ST's don't sell out.

So it's pointless evryone posting these figures about how many ST's would be sold if tickets were £300 or whatever

The Fat el Hombre said:
HardyBarlow said:

Prices have been cut (or at least slashed for next season) and with the new influx of players expected I'd be astounded if ST's don't sell out.

So it's pointless evryone posting these figures about how many ST's would be sold if tickets were £300 or whatever

But no prices have been announced. Just that they will drop by an average of 17%

The Fat el Hombre said:
HardyBarlow said:

I understand that from an earlier press release that season ticket prices will remain competitive and in some case be cut.

Without seeing the figures, I can't make a judgement on if they have been 'slashed' enough but I applaud the club for taking steps in the right direction.

More of the same please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.