Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

£250 more for the same seat as this season.
Was expecting to maybe pay a little bit more
But that is over a third more expensive than
the season just finished.

From £400 to £650 is a bit too much to pay especially
When it only went up by about £20 last season.
MUST Check with planner. My email reminder say £705 - planner says £545. Last year £530.
Something has messed up.

At what point do we get a break from the constant rises
To be fair to them, it was never going to happen the season after we win every domestic trophy we're competing for.

They'll wait until we have a shocker and win nothing so they have a positive PR twist.

They have managed this situation very badly though. They could have let us know we were being shafted again with more notice so fans could make a more informed decision on whether to renew or not.

Mine has gone up by £80 & sons £40
I have sat in those seats since day 1 then relocated whilst it was converted in to the 9320 seats. I'm afraid I wont be renewing our season tickets I just cannot afford it.
£1335 & £665 to renew WTF city.

Another blue gone.

If you must have the padded seat go from 222 to 221. So a £5 increase or about 0.5%. I sit over next to the aisle in 220 for less than £700. Is it now like turning left on a plane and having an airport lounge pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.