season ticket sales

Just applied for 2 through Zebra Finance so thats 32,002

This season was going to be my first without a season ticket in 5 seasons as money was tight but after seeing the availability of tickets for the wolves game, i decided on jumping in with both feet for a season ticket so i dont miss out on any of the 'big games' now we've actually got a good squad!!

I was a bit bored so I've counted them. 299 left on the bottom tier. May count the third tier if I can't find the motivation for work.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
asked the guys on twitter for an update and they said Circa 32,000 gone but official story due on the O/S possibly this afternoon.

I think the last statement on ST sales was at the beginning of Jan and we'd sold 'over 30,000'. I'd hope that we're past the 32k mark by now

The Fat el Hombre said:
asked the guys on twitter for an update and they said Circa 32,000 gone but official story due on the O/S possibly this afternoon.

I think the last statement on ST sales was at the beginning of Jan and we'd sold 'over 30,000'. I'd hope that we're past the 32k mark by now

I said the same thing to them but the response with those numbers was 2 hours ago ? I dont know if corporate boxes and the restaurant ST's count towards those figures ?

The Fat el Hombre said:

jan hey ? ;-)

The Fat el Hombre said:

if theres only 299 seats left in the bottom 2 tiers..... then surely we must be near the 36000 mark.... the top tiers can only hold 12000 at most..... and more than half of the top tier season ticklets have been sold ????

figures dont add up ?

When we played Forest in the cup the bottom 2 tiers were full + crowed was 32k. 3rd Tiers must hold approx 8k each side.

If bottom 2 tiers sold out it sounds like 29k sold in these 2 + whatevers sold in 3rd tiers. Hopefully will hit the 36k mark before the season starts. Also as the family stand tickets are not avilable on line, we won't know how many are sold in this area.

sput the wonder pig said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

if theres only 299 seats left in the bottom 2 tiers..... then surely we must be near the 36000 mark.... the top tiers can only hold 12000 at most..... and more than half of the top tier season ticklets have been sold ????

figures dont add up ?

Don't forget the away fans and the corporates on Level 2. There are 299 plus what ever the away fan allocation is and the corporates that haven't been sold to STs.

The Season-Ticket online sales does not include individual seats sold to Access and Citycard holders. So don't use the seats left as a guide

If a Citycard holder paid for a Wolves seat, and then this was sold on-line to a Season Ticket card holder you'd have two fans in one seat

As it is, it is possible for the same seat to be sold twice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.