season ticket sales

Was in the queue the other week for relocation and someone said if you didn't renew you lost all of your loyalty points altogether. Is that right?

mancityvstoke said:
Was in the queue the other week for relocation and someone said if you didn't renew you lost all of your loyalty points altogether. Is that right?
At a guess I'd say it might relate to the points you get for buying a seasoncard....and not the match by match points you get. That would seem fair. To lose them all would not be!

Marvin said:
mancityvstoke said:
At a guess I'd say it might relate to the points you get for buying a seasoncard....and not the match by match points you get. That would seem fair. To lose them all would not be!

No you don't lose any you keep them all. I have a mate who didn't renew a few season ago.

SteWadda said:
Marvin said:
mancityvstoke said:

No you don't lose any you keep them all. I have a mate who didn't renew a few season ago.

Ahh that's what I thought would happen. You keep them against your supporter number?

I knew they were talking shit.

SteWadda said:
Marvin said:
mancityvstoke said:

You lose 1000 points if you don't renew, you are awarded 1000 during your first season card season as a loyalty bonus, but these are removed if you stop,

You do keep all other points collected though and get the 1000 back if you buy a sc at a later date/ season

mcfc-mike said:
You lose 1000 points if you don't renew, you are awarded 1000 during your first season card season as a loyalty bonus, but these are removed if you stop,

You do keep all other points collected though and get the 1000 back if you buy a sc at a later date/ season

That makes sense...

mcfc-mike said:
SteWadda said:
Marvin said:

Bullshit! You do not get 1000 points for buying a season ticket. This seems to be a urban myth.

I posted earlier that I got 380 points for my first (since the 1970s) Platinum season ticket.

JGL07 said:
mcfc-mike said:
SteWadda said:

Bullshit! You do not get 1000 points for buying a season ticket. This seems to be a urban myth.

I posted earlier that I got 380 points for my first (since the 1970s) Platinum season ticket.
Not an urban myth - in the last 9 years we've gone from Blue to SC to Blue-with-priority to Platinum and have seen our 1,000 points added, taken away and re-added over that time. I know that 2 years is not enough to hang on to the 1,000 but maybe after a few years they let you keep them. And yes everything sits on your loyalty point score even if you actually stop being an SC holder or even a Blue.

I got a seasoncard last season and got 1000 points for joining plus 380 (19 games x 20 points) on platinum membership. The 1000 points did not appear immediately and I had to send a few emails until it was sorted.

I also know that if you don't renew you lose the 1000 points but not those associated with the games you have paid for.

JGL07 said:
mcfc-mike said:
SteWadda said:

Check your loyalty point history before starting your rant ok,

I got something like 210 for my first then in February of that season I got 1000 added as season card loyalty,

Unless of course I'm just making it up for the sheer hell of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.