season ticket sales

blueboyforever said:
Little bit off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread. I bought a season ticket yesterday, just went online to pre order my shirt and the lads kit. It came to £90 and I noticed they only knocked 5% off the price. I know with a season ticket you get 10%. So I want to know am I still classed as a blue member because the seasons not started yet? Or is it an error on there part?

It's not just you. I've got a season card after being Blue. And I'm still blue on my account. From what I remember from previous season cards it doesn't kick in until they start sending the cards out.

peoffrey said:
Seasoncards are STILL on sale to Blue Members so anyone who hasn't bought must do so. The last thing we want is for U****d fans to find out and ridicule us for having Seasoncards still on sale. They ALWAYS sell out.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/June/Seasoncards-201314-Blue-members

any united fan who gloats that we still have them on sale need to wobble their head, their struggling to sell them at the swamp, my mate had one there last season but didnt renew this year, there constantly on the phone to him and bombarding him with texts and emails they prob wont sell out this year<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:35 am --<br /><br />anyone know how many we have left 'cant be a lot'

The fact it's been a couple of days though hopefully means they understand that the current prices will only pull in 36k max. Any ambitions to lift prices significantly in future may see ST sales fall.

peoffrey said:
Seasoncards are STILL on sale to Blue Members so anyone who hasn't bought must do so. The last thing we want is for U****d fans to find out and ridicule us for having Seasoncards still on sale. They ALWAYS sell out.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/June/Seasoncards-201314-Blue-members

they don't always sell by the start of the new season,the last 2 years you could buy a season ticket in areas behind both goals at the swamp for abt £530 to £550 into September both seasons,unless their own website was lying,had this info for non going rags at work who always try to ridicule us,when told of the availability they get out of actually having to buy one by saying they also get debited.charged for all others games too ( fa cup ,chumps league etc ) ycnmiu

marco said:
fathellensbellend said:
prices are at the maximum for most of our fan base, reflected in the slower uptake.

if it wasnt for the 4 x direct debit i'd have been out after 30 odd years

Sad reading for me. I've been having an exchange on Facebook with other Blues who have been seduced by limited the Value Gold deal or insist we compare favourably to Arsenal or Chelsea! Lots of clubs froze their prices whilst my Gold in 216 has gone from £450 to £550 in 2 seasons. The Pensioner 2 seats away looked gobsmacked when I told him how much I pay.

I've managed to find the cash over the course of 2 months and will pay outright on July 1st. Next time around it's going to be a quarterly deal or perhaps even a polite retirement on a regular basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.