Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

It would be much easier to accept not getting one if there was a clearly defined process that in some way rewarded loyalty, whether it's length of time as a Cityzens member or preferably on points. Having it as a free for all was just wrong.
Personally I think it should be on length of continuous Cityzen membership as this has been the advertised way to get on the waiting list for a while. If these silver cards are allowed to upgrade to full membership next year in the random way they have just done it, or get their own priority access to match day tickets not included in silver (which was also advertised as a benefit of Cityzens), then the club have mis-sold the memberships for years.

Look, why is anyone surprised? These seats were created so they could sell the other 5 glamour games to corporate opportunities. In short, stop kidding yourself, the club doesn't give a toss about any of us and everything they do is about money. Sad but true!
Who is surprised? We are just pissed off. When they start doing the dirty on season ticket holders I’m sure many of you will be happy to moan then

When I saw seats that were free it wasn't allowing me to put them in my basket. it kept on saying error. really pissed because i was online at 9am thinking i would get one. ffs city. it wouldn't surprise me if there were only 400-500 of these tickets anyway

Dont worry everyone, we'll get the chance to purchase our £35 lottery ticket again next season.

Might as well call it what it is, a scam for 90% of fans.

Logged on the laptop at 8, joined the queue at 9 and was 2298. Logged on my phone at 9.30 ish and was queued at 700.

Managed to get two tickets in my basket 3 times only to be told relocations are from June 6th.

Just read on here that people joined after me and got tickets..

Please make it make sense.

This could be the way forward for a North stand expansion by looking at the amount of interest for these silver season tickets. Sell a few thousand silver season tickets at affordable prices and the extra seats are always going to sell at premium prices for the top 6 games.

I was in some sort of repeat loop. Kept been sent to the back of a queue and being told 1 minute to wait. If your going to take the piss City at least let those in the queue know when you have sold out so they don’t just keep hanging on in hope. Oh well, never mind, I will just watch the home matches on T V now through the dodgy overseas channel I subscribe too. Saves a load of hassle getting there.

This could be the way forward for a North stand expansion by looking at the amount of interest for these silver season tickets. Sell a few thousand silver season tickets at affordable prices and the extra seats are always going to sell at premium prices for the top 6 games.
Or just sell season tickets, this isn’t because of silver it’s because many wanted a season ticket but got the only thing being offered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.