Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

It doesn’t matter, I was on at half 9 and was over a thousand, people who went on after got in before
I was number 2740 at 9.50 , 45 minute wait, then told I was next in the queue, about 1 minute later , put back in the queue at 3420 and then a 12 minute wait, same thing, then back in the queue at 3735 and after about another 15 minutes I realised it was not happening. Yes I am pissed off not with the fact I missed out, I will still go to games, I will just be a bit more fussy. What was almost as bad is I am on holiday and we had to allocate a morning staying in the villa to try and get one when realistically it wasn’t going to happen with the secret number that had been released for sale. Grrrrr

I was number 2740 at 9.50 , 45 minute wait, then told I was next in the queue, about 1 minute later , put back in the queue at 3420 and then a 12 minute wait, same thing, then back in the queue at 3735 and after about another 15 minutes I realised it was not happening. Yes I am pissed off not with the fact I missed out, I will still go to games, I will just be a bit more fussy. What was almost as bad is I am on holiday and we had to allocate a morning staying in the villa to try and get one when realistically it wasn’t going to happen with the secret number that had been released for sale. Grrrrr
Sorry to hear that, city for you though. Still letting people think there was some available rather than just a sold out notification

It doesn’t matter, I was on at half 9 and was over a thousand, people who went on after got in before

You must have had a different message than I had on the two devices I was logged in to.

Between 09.30 -10.00 they were both just showing a screen that said “MCFC Queue Management”

It was only at bang on 10 am that the screens refreshed and an actual number in the queue was randomly generated. ( they were about a thousand apart ) But neither anywhere near low enough to get a ticket )

Sorry to hear that, city for you though. Still letting people think there was some available rather than just a sold out notification
Exactly, tell us the numbers your releasing, tell us when they are sold. It doesn’t need a PR Department the size of City’s to give that basic information.

What is fundamentally flawed about the ticket exchange is that City sell it a face value. Why can't they sell it somewhere nearer the 1/19th price you were refunded? .

Because then you’d get people hanging on for cheap tickets while the club are still pushing £50/£60 ones.

I take it when season ticket holders give up their ticket they’re now selling it as a silver ticket so they can make more more by selling the big 6 games separately?

I can’t say I’ve ever struggled to get tickets for the opposition covered by the Silver, except when its the first or last game of the season, so availability not really an issue for me. I just liked the idea of taking my kids to 14 games for what would normally pay for just five matches. And don’t we all. This time next year Rodders!
It was the value for money that attracted me to the silver offer too. Now the Cat B & C fixtures look bad value to buy individually. If I can only afford to attend 5 games I might as well try to get tickets for the prestige fixtures.

I'm a SC member so I'm not directly affected by what the club has done this summer but I think it stinks to high heaven.

Every year there will be a proportion of SC holders who don't renew for all sorts of reasons and I highly doubt that everyone who deferred renewed either. Therefore there would be a small number of SCs available to new members this summer as they always have. However, the club have decided that they will not be offered as a full SC but instead a ticket bundle and they have branded it Silver. To compound what they have done, they haven't actually come out and stated that no full SCs would be available either. If they can be sold for 14 games then they can be sold for 19.

When Silver was announced a while back, it got a positive response as it was presented as an ADDITIONAL option. My question would be did CM reps know it was instead of Gold & Platinum or are they just being useful idiots for the club?
The club discussed it with us fully. We thought it was a good idea to allow fans to attend games at far less cost than a normal season ticket. Bizarre I know. People can't complain about high ticket prices and also complain about a significantly cheaper option.

It's also an experiment, as I said earlier in the thread. And they were always going to issue a limited number, regardless of whether everyone renewed or not.Times have changed. Games are played on most days of the week, at all sorts of times. Our working patterns have changed. People have moved further away and struggle to make games played at awkward times.

To take account of that there will probably be more experiments. I'd offer a ticket bundle that allowed you to attend 1 Category A game, 2 Category B games and 3 Category C games. I'd also mirror Arsenal's pricing, where you pay £75 for a Category A game but half that for Category B games and around £25/30 for Category C games.

We said to them quite strongly that, with digital tickets, they also have to make the process of transferring them as easy as giving someone your season card. In fact it should be easier, as you don't have to hand over your card and get it back.

Can I ask just out of curiosity what time did you have to log in to be so high in the queue
I was on the season ticket section from about 8.45. The silver season ticket restricted sale option came up like 9.25. Then the queue stuff started at 9.30. It was not done in a good way. Should have been done on points IMO. People queuing for ages and they had already sold out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.