Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

Got through.

Hardly anything available.

Nothing in SSL1.

Seats available in SSL2 & 3.

Anyone getting this?

One or more of requested items could not be added to a specified transaction
[0] Item: Item already exists in the transaction : item id 1 from transaction 4866229
[1] Item: Item already exists in the transaction : item id 2 from transaction 4866229

Typical City.

Why is the ticket website and IT so hard for City to get right?

Looking forward to trying to move 2 tickets again... Last time I nearly lost both seats because we don't happen to checkout both season tickets at the same time you have to do them both separate for relocation and hope nobody snatches the empty one whilst logging in and out. Madness, given up on the idea of ever getting a third seat next to us for my Lad
Same for me. I found the two seats I wanted, then wasn't prepared to check out for one and risk not getting the other. Next thing they were gone anyway, and other seats available weren't worth paying the extra money for. Not the end of the world, the seats we've got are OK and good value anyway, especially at OAP prices. :-)

Wow, this is so frustrating for what should be a seamless process. I cannot get any further than adding some to he basket and then the checkout process starts. For whatever reason he keeps coming up with "please amend items individually" after tried to checkout with DD payment.

Why do you need to log out and back on ... aren't the two accounts connected? Friends & Family, if you have a star in front of the names and part of a Family group, it should let you do it for as many people as you want from one account as long as they're all part of that family group.

Doesn't allow it anymore for relocations unless both season tickets were 'checked out' by the same account/person when renewed... Why they would do that only City know as I thought that was the idea of having the friends and family thing!

Looking forward to trying to move 2 tickets again... Last time I nearly lost both seats because we don't happen to checkout both season tickets at the same time you have to do them both separate for relocation and hope nobody snatches the empty one whilst logging in and out. Madness, given up on the idea of ever getting a third seat next to us for my Lad
three sat together available in 237, I have just relocated my two and one next to us was already spare...

Open two different browsers (say, Firefox and Chrome) on your laptop, login to each account and select the seat you want. You should be able to do both relocates within seconds of each other.

Did just this in the end thank you, I'm glad because seconds after I 'sold' my seat, someone must have reserved it, managed to move mine and my Dads so all's good for another season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.