Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

Managed to finally relocate but boy they don't make it easy. The queue system is useless I was refreshing my account from 7.55 (keen I know) eventually got put in a queue at 8.30 but not before realising the option to relocate your F&F who have the star next to them as part of your family group doesn't work as kept erroring so got a second laptop and logged into that at 8.50 and come 9am I actually got a place higher up the queue than the one I'd been refreshing for over an hour! Once in got various error messages but finally got it done.
It really shouldnt be as difficult but I think we all know now that City & IT is just never going to be compatable

Well that was nice and easy for a change!
Logged in at 8:55am was placed in a queue of 600 that only lasted 7 mins
Ticked mine and my 2 boys season tickets for relocation and clicked the 3 in a row we wanted and checkout complete all in all about 3 minutes work, very happy for once

Managed to finally relocate but boy they don't make it easy. The queue system is useless I was refreshing my account from 7.55 (keen I know) eventually got put in a queue at 8.30 but not before realising the option to relocate your F&F who have the star next to them as part of your family group doesn't work as kept erroring so got a second laptop and logged into that at 8.50 and come 9am I actually got a place higher up the queue than the one I'd been refreshing for over an hour! Once in got various error messages but finally got it done.
It really shouldnt be as difficult but I think we all know now that City & IT is just never going to be compatable
Just relocated too. What a pain in the arse that was! I've not seen that many 'error' messages since Stevie Wonder's driving test.

Logged on at 9:00, waiting for 9 minutes, all done by 9:40.

Roll on next season @

So is it just reallocation first and then the pot luck draw as sat by pool wondering if I’ve missed something trying to get 1st season ticket

Anybody else getting ‘Area is locked’ when trying to relocate?
I am getting the same for most areas. It only offers me 93:20 seats on level 2 of East and Colin Bell stands (despite it saying they are sold out). Rest of the ground says area is locked.

Fancied a change but looks like that isn't going to happen!

Last edited:
It’s basically checking your own area when clicking on relocate seat which in my case is sold out. Message states select a different area, not sure how you do that as nothing to select.

Well what a ball ache that was. Fortunately a nice easy morning at work so could take my time with it. I still don't know why I had to relocate mine, my brothers and my lads separately though. There does seem to be some decent options still for 2s and 3s. I've gone from Row S to Row F on level 3 in East so much better result than I expected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.