Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

We will have to differ as I don’t think anything that doesn’t include the five most high profile games can be described as a seasoncard.
The idea is not new. Hibernian had a ‘Category B’ season ticket prior to redeveloping the East Stand. It covered all matches apart from Rangers, Celtic, and Hearts. They would be allocated the whole of the South Stand. With anyone else visiting, they would be lucky to fill a quarter of the Stand let alone a half.

The idea made sense at the time as it filled seats that otherwise would have been empty. It was no longer necessary after the East Stand was rebuilt. I think that it is appropriate for City, at least until the North Stand is expanded.

Hibernian had a ‘Category B’ season ticket prior to redeveloping the East Stand.

Blackburn did it in the Darwen End as they gave the entire stand to 5 away clubs. They were offered tickets elsewhere at discounted prices for the other games.

With City it is completely different and there is no idea what they will be charged for the additional games.

Well the Silver card members have a guaranteed seat throughout the season and they also have access to the Cup Schemes. I'd call that a season card but it's a question of semantics really I guess.
Might be best to ask those who got one what they think….I did and I can assure you myself son & grandson are thrilled to bits & consider it a season ticket, we’ll be on all the cup schemes and will try for the big 5 & a few aways too, in fact we’d probably attend more games than a good few with so called ‘actual’ season tickets, even if we only attended the league games. I don’t care if the club disband the idea & offer no further season ticket (but I am hoping they do) expand silvers next season or even use it as a prelude to a big 5 ticket, we’re just going to enjoy what looks like another amazing season for our boys in blue

Well the Silver card members have a guaranteed seat throughout the season and they also have access to the Cup Schemes. I'd call that a season card but it's a question of semantics really I guess.
Again, a reason why you shouldn’t talk on behalf of others. Out of touch with what the fans wanted and easy to say whilst all your needs are met. It isn’t a season ticket, you have a season ticket and many others. A ticket that excludes a quarter of the season isn’t a season ticket. Said it before, call it for what it is

Might be best to ask those who got one what they think….I did and I can assure you myself son & grandson are thrilled to bits & consider it a season ticket, we’ll be on all the cup schemes and will try for the big 5 & a few aways too, in fact we’d probably attend more games than a good few with so called ‘actual’ season tickets, even if we only attended the league games. I don’t care if the club disband the idea & offer no further season ticket (but I am hoping they do) expand silvers next season or even use it as a prelude to a big 5 ticket, we’re just going to enjoy what looks like another amazing season for our boys in blue
If gold and silver was offered what would you go for?

Somebody reminded me this morning, when we were talking about difficulties in getting tickets, that it was only a few short years ago that we’d regularly only take about half the allocation at places like Chelsea because they knew they’d never be able to shift the full 3,000.

Somebody reminded me this morning, when we were talking about difficulties in getting tickets, that it was only a few short years ago that we’d regularly only take about half the allocation at places like Chelsea because they knew they’d never be able to shift the full 3,000.

A few seasons back City ordered the full 3,000 at Chelsea but sold short of 2,000 ending up having to stump up for the shortfall. Following season City only ordered 1,500. I remember because I missed out on that game.

Again, a reason why you shouldn’t talk on behalf of others. Out of touch with what the fans wanted and easy to say whilst all your needs are met. It isn’t a season ticket, you have a season ticket and many others. A ticket that excludes a quarter of the season isn’t a season ticket. Said it before, call it for what it is
I don't speak on your behalf. I represent season card holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.