Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

We’ve had more windows than the Urbis, so expect a few more, they’ve intimated Silvers will get an exclusive one, then members, then open sale, I’d check OS daily & sign up for alerts on your phone, they did say they’ll be giving a date but it always ends up a bit of a what came first the chicken or the egg situation
That’ll be annoying if so. I guess most Silvers would pick up their 5 missing games, meaning less chances for Cityzens.

My guess is that they buy 1 or 2 games max. Also I doubts there are very many.
Still don’t think they should get priority, or the option to upgrade to a full sc next season, before those who have been on “the waiting list” for longer but that’s just me thinking about fairness. I suspect the club will be thinking more about profit than individual cases which is why they’re doing this trial. Looks like I’m stuck on two seasoncards now with no chance of getting a third, but whatever, it’s the way it is.

I used to have three but gave one up as the person went to uni and couldn’t attend many games. I should have held onto it and just put it on the exchange or let the seat be empty. Ah well.

Last edited:
Still don’t think they should get priority, or the option to upgrade to a full sc next season, before those who have been on “the waiting list” for longer but that’s just me thinking about fairness. I suspect the club will be thinking more about profit than individual cases which is why they’re doing this trial. Looks like I’m stuck on two seasoncards now with no chance of getting a third, but whatever, it’s the way it is.

I used to have three but gave one up as the person went to uni and couldn’t attend many games. I should have held onto it and just put it on the exchange or let the seat be empty. Ah well.
Yeah city should have a transparent allocations policy and time based priority system for getting STs, but it seems to be a fee for all.

It would take a week or so to write and then they may even want to consult on it with more than a handful of people who only represent themselves in effect.

My guess is that they buy 1 or 2 games max. Also I doubts there are very many.
Agreed, at a guess there’s probably about a 1000, the club will be looking at what the take up is for the big six games & whether they can expand the idea for a few different reasons. If the take up is low then it would seem the club have hit their target market with SSC and with the right results would look to expand it. My only fear is they expand the SSC to allow them to raise prices of other bands with the option of cheap/cheaper tickets being a SSC

A few seasons back City ordered the full 3,000 at Chelsea but sold short of 2,000 ending up having to stump up for the shortfall. Following season City only ordered 1,500. I remember because I missed out on that game.
The only Chelsea game I have been at that did not sell out was the FA Cup tie that Pellegrini played a b team due to the Champions League tie a few days later.
Disgraceful decision in my view at the time.

The only Chelsea game I have been at that did not sell out was the FA Cup tie that Pellegrini played a b team due to the Champions League tie a few days later.
Disgraceful decision in my view at the time.
Have looked back in my diaries and the only Chelsea away game I didn't attend since 2008 was Sunday March 20th 2011. Diary shows I booked the train/coach for that game but didn't get/purchase a ticket. So the Chelsea game that didn't sell out could of been the one previous.

That's something we've definitely had influence on. We're far from perfection yet but we've got the independent food vendors in, better selection of beers and we got Bovril back on the menu.
Any chance of a post office type queuing system? The mayhem at HT, with people queuing whilst others are trying to get to the bogs is a shocker. The barriers we queued around are about the only thing I’d bring in from the Maine Road days!

Any chance of a post office type queuing system? The mayhem at HT, with people queuing whilst others are trying to get to the bogs is a shocker. The barriers we queued around are about the only thing I’d bring in from the Maine Road days!
There's no chance of that, clear passageways and all that. Would slow people down/trap them in an evacuation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.