Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

Surely Members that hope to see the Rags and Dippers have been to 5 games the season before?

Can't see a problem tbh.

Do we want Members having as much chance of getting tickets for the 2 biggest games and not going to any others meaning those that go to half a dozen matches may miss out?
If they tickets aren’t bought by city fans due to not having the 5 games last season criteria, is the same criteria placed on the rich man who gets that ticket at a hospitality rate? Didn’t think so

No normal person would, it’s all city offered so nobody has a choice in the matter. Can see why even more now as they know that everyone on silver won’t afford with less than a days notice the hundreds of pounds to stump up for all 5 at once. So they get their hospitality packages up and running earlier. Just like they always wanted and just like the plan with silver was all along
Remind me, was Silver all that was available to non renewed S/T holders.

Basically no new S/T's on sale?

If they tickets aren’t bought by city fans due to not having the 5 games last season criteria, is the same criteria placed on the rich man who gets that ticket at a hospitality rate? Didn’t think so
They will be sold so no worries. How many match day tickets do you think there are?

Remind me, was Silver all that was available to non renewed S/T holders.

Basically no new S/T's on sale?
Correct so the lucky few who got a silver only got it because they had no choice if they wanted a ‘season ticket’ which isn’t a season ticket in theory. They’ve now a few days after some first direct debits will have come out given them less than a days notice, for a full 24 hours priority(woooo) to get a few hundred quid together or lose out on them games as they will get snapped up as we know. Nice one city

They will be sold so no worries. How many match day tickets do you think there are?
But I’m saying if there are any not taken, why is it then ok to go to someone with zero history but happy to pay hospitality prices. Says all we need to know

Correct so the lucky few who got a silver only got it because they had no choice if they wanted a ‘season ticket’ which isn’t a season ticket in theory. They’ve now a few days after some first direct debits will have come out given them less than a days notice, for a full 24 hours priority(woooo) to get a few hundred quid together or lose out on them games as they will get snapped up as we know. Nice one city
You think they were unaware of when they were going onsale? We’ve always known they were due sometime this week. Once the first fixture changes came out.

But I’m saying if there are any not taken, why is it then ok to go to someone with zero history but happy to pay hospitality prices. Says all we need to know
They will be but even if they aren’t do you think somebody will pay hospitality prices to sit at the top of the third tier of the east stand ? Because thats were any left over ,probably single seats will be left.

Oh well, it's a start 14 games is better than nowt. Hopefully those that want a full S/T will be considered as they become available.

Think it was discussed to death the impact of returning deferrees and reduced capacity from 2 years ago.

I reckon with no limits every available seat could've been sold as a S/T for next year.

Do the silver ticket holders get a discount on these games like the matchday members or have they not decided on this yet either? Don't recall it was ever mentioned when they first listed these silver so I assume not and will pay standard matchday price? Although the silver holders will presumably all still be matchday members?!! Confusing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.