Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

It says for 2 top games you need to have purchase 5 games from last season my missus purchase 3 home games and bought 4 from my sons season ticket and went to the semi at Wembley and the charity shield will this count for buying criteria?

It says for 2 top games you need to have purchase 5 games from last season my missus purchase 3 home games and bought 4 from my sons season ticket and went to the semi at Wembley and the charity shield will this count for buying criteria?
When you say bought from your son’s season ticket, do you mean by Ticket Transfer? I may be wrong but I don’t think that’s going to be any use in terms of counting towards five games - I reckon it means tickets bought directly from the club.
The info City have released states that it has to be ‘five fixtures at the Etihad Stadium during the 2021-22 season’ so the semi-final definitely isn‘t going to count.

When you say bought from your son’s season ticket, do you mean by Ticket Transfer? I may be wrong but I don’t think that’s going to be any use in terms of counting towards five games - I reckon it means tickets bought directly from the club.
The info City have released states that it has to be ‘five fixtures at the Etihad Stadium during the 2021-22 season’ so the semi-final definitely isn‘t going to count.
If your right I will not be renewing her membership this is becoming a joke.

Do the silver ticket holders get a discount on these games like the matchday members or have they not decided on this yet either? Don't recall it was ever mentioned when they first listed these silver so I assume not and will pay standard matchday price? Although the silver holders will presumably all still be matchday members?!! Confusing.
Don’t think there’ll be a discount as membership fee gets returned when purchasing a SC in September I think

Don’t think there’ll be a discount as membership fee gets returned when purchasing a SC in September I think
Ah right. It all seems very odd. I guess the other games were discounted from the pro rata season ticket price too so its a bit of a compromise. Expecting people to pay £70 for a game when some in SS3 for example are paying about £15 usually is quite a jump. Haha.
I hope they go back to a proper waiting list after all this.

Interesting that after the Ticket Office shitshow last season and what we were promised, a full review with it being sorted out. Any poor sod on silver/matchday member is in the process of being shafted.

How much of this is the Ticket Office and how much of it is the suits we'll never know....

I've said many times as a club we get so much right both on and off the field but the normal price paying fans are treated like shite time and time again.

At some stage as sure as the world turns our fanbase will start to disappear thorough age and/or us becoming mid table etc....by that stage the fans to jump in dead man's shoes will not want to know anymore.

Careful City, reap what you sow etc.

Last edited:
Think you are correct.

I was perusing the hospitality tickets yesterday and most of them are already sold out!! Even at the top end of pricing.
Think he's wrong because them tickets on sale tomorrow will sell out, or as near as. Those left will be singles up in the gods. So no they won't be sold as hospitality bundles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.