Season Tickets '10-'11 ???

I think it used to be early march because the club wanted the money in early because we were skint and needed it. I think it will be june again this season. for me we should get first round fa cup and league cup included with the season ticket if drawn at home first.

Just a question on this theme, my nephew got a season ticket last year for the first time, to late to get near me. can he change that so that we can get tickets together this season.

Eggsy said:
Just a question on this theme, my nephew got a season ticket last year for the first time, to late to get near me. can he change that so that we can get tickets together this season.

I asked the club about moving. you will have to wait till they go on general sale, but then u will miss renewing yours if u miss out on the general sale...

i think thats right? correct me if not

they really shouldn't put the prices up this year

it is really not a big deal to the owners but a big deal to the fans

a £25 increase on each of the 34000 season tickets equates to abouts a months salary for Patrick Viera!!!!

Hammond said:
Eggsy said:

I asked the club about moving. you will have to wait till they go on general sale, but then u will miss renewing yours if u miss out on the general sale...

i think thats right? correct me if not
They usually tell you to renew first and then they will try to move you, but there is no Guarantee.

They should increase the price of all season tickets by £50-£80 but then include all home cup games in FA and Carling cups upto and including the 1/4 finals.
That way, no-one will have an excuse of ducking out of going to the cup games (whether for financial reasons or the 'cant be arsed' attitude).
Before anyone says it, I know that we are not guaranteed home games in the cup, but thats the gamble you, and the club, take...........some seasons you may only get 1 or 2 games.........but others you may get an extra 7 or 8 games. I know that Arsenal include cup games in the price of their season ticket.......hence the reason they get near full houses for each round.
Maybe it could be added on to the price of the season ticket as an optional extra ? Then its our choice (or gamble) to pay it.......if your like me and would always go to each home cup game anyway, it makes sense to pay the extra.

Remember also, the price of our season tickets are one of the cheapest, and best value for money, in the premier league so an extra amount to cover cup games would still represent good value even if the worse happened and we get drawn away in both cups and lose first round. You have to look at the bigger picture and average it out over a few seasons..........Hopefully with the success we should have in the near future I'm sure it would work out much cheaper than buying tickets on a game to game basis.

M24-CRC said:
They should increase the price of all season tickets by £50-£80 but then include all home cup games in FA and Carling cups upto and including the 1/4 finals.
That way, no-one will have an excuse of ducking out of going to the cup games (whether for financial reasons or the 'cant be arsed' attitude).
Before anyone says it, I know that we are not guaranteed home games in the cup, but thats the gamble you, and the club, take...........some seasons you may only get 1 or 2 games.........but others you may get an extra 7 or 8 games. I know that Arsenal include cup games in the price of their season ticket.......hence the reason they get near full houses for each round.
Maybe it could be added on to the price of the season ticket as an optional extra ? Then its our choice (or gamble) to pay it.......if your like me and would always go to each home cup game anyway, it makes sense to pay the extra.

Remember also, the price of our season tickets are one of the cheapest, and best value for money, in the premier league so an extra amount to cover cup games would still represent good value even if the worse happened and we get drawn away in both cups and lose first round. You have to look at the bigger picture and average it out over a few seasons..........Hopefully with the success we should have in the near future I'm sure it would work out much cheaper than buying tickets on a game to game basis.

I'd be happy with that

M24-CRC said:

I like this

city51 said:
M24-CRC said:

I like this

Many wouldn't I'm afraid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.