Season Tickets '10-'11 ???

fathellensbellend said:
we cannot fill the ground now unless its a big game, an increase will just alienate more people.

Lots of fans buy there season tickets using the monthly payment scheme the club offers so by adding the extra to cover cup games onto season tickets this will be a smaller pill to swallow than having to buy them game by game.......surely the benefits for both fans and club are self explanatory ??

M24-CRC said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Many wouldn't I'm afraid!

please explain......

Apologies - I missed the 'optional extra' part. Although by making it optional it would already allow people to duck out of the cup games in effect, unless I've misunderstood?

The Fat el Hombre said:
M24-CRC said:
please explain......

Apologies - I missed the 'optional extra' part. Although by making it optional it would already allow people to duck out of the cup games in effect, unless I've misunderstood?

I said do it as an optional extra because I thought i'd get the kind of response like yours.......although even if it was an 'optional extra' I'm sure more fans would be tempted because of the potential cost saving and they could spread the payment out anyway.
What is there to lose by implementing it..??? Some of the attendances we have got for cup games this year have been embarrassing !!
And, more importantly, as I said the price of our season tickets are very good value.........some fans dont know how lucky we are and need to realise that before moaning about a possible price increase.

M24-CRC said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I said do it as an optional extra because I thought i'd get the kind of response like yours.......although even if it was an 'optional extra' I'm sure more fans would be tempted because of the potential cost saving and they could spread the payment out anyway.
What is there to lose by implementing it..??? Some of the attendances we have got for cup games this year have been embarrassing !!
And, more importantly, as I said the price of our season tickets are very good value.........some fans dont know how lucky we are and need to realise that before moaning about a possible price increase.

I'd agree with some of this. I'm on the cup direct scheme which has been a bit annoying. Because my season ticket is in the south stand, which means I'm always moved, and have to phone up before every game, which sometimes means taking what you can get, from what's left.

If they did this I wish they'd also allocate us south standers an equivilant seat automatically somewhere in the ground.

It's also annoying that the cup direct debit scheme + season ticket does not mean you'll get a ticket for the final automatically. I think they should include this. If you pay for every home cup game and have a season ticket, you automatically will get a cup final ticket.

Hammond said:
my goins up this year as im making the sad jump from 19-21 grouping to adult :(
Mine too mate, quite a big increase aswell I think... Although I was pretty lucky last year because the cut-off point was August 1st and I turned 22 on August 22nd! :-D

dashton said:
Hammond said:
my goins up this year as im making the sad jump from 19-21 grouping to adult :(
Mine too mate, quite a big increase aswell I think... Although I was pretty lucky last year because the cut-off point was August 1st and I turned 22 on August 22nd! :-D

I am going up into the 18-25 group i think and my birthday is 21st :)

blueinbolton77 said:
M24-CRC said:

I'd agree with some of this. I'm on the cup direct scheme which has been a bit annoying. Because my season ticket is in the south stand, which means I'm always moved, and have to phone up before every game, which sometimes means taking what you can get, from what's left.

If they did this I wish they'd also allocate us south standers an equivilant seat automatically somewhere in the ground.

It's also annoying that the cup direct debit scheme + season ticket does not mean you'll get a ticket for the final automatically. I think they should include this. If you pay for every home cup game and have a season ticket, you automatically will get a cup final ticket.

Ok, not taken into account the problem of re-locating fans in the south stand........but even so, the initial suggestion of home cup games upto and including the 1/4 finals being part (or optional extra) of the season ticket price must be looked at by the club at the very least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.