Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Not sure whether to renew my current seat in 330 row G...? I got a value gold last season but they'd sold out by the time I was able to phone this time. Bit gutted but it was good while it lasted and £465 to renew that seat and watch the Champions can't be sniffed at eh?

It's a pretty good view from that corner of CBL3 but wondering if I wait whether I'll be able to get something better...?

Anyone got any thoughts?

Renewed, done and dusted.

Wouldn't change it for the world, love it.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 pm --<br /><br />Is it just me or can no one get on the details, about which cup scheme, loyalty points and all the other details?

1.618034 said:
Not sure whether to renew my current seat in 330 row G...? I got a value gold last season but they'd sold out by the time I was able to phone this time. Bit gutted but it was good while it lasted and £465 to renew that seat and watch the Champions can't be sniffed at eh?

It's a pretty good view from that corner of CBL3 but wondering if I wait whether I'll be able to get something better...?

Anyone got any thoughts?

Yes. Renew now and then contact City when the relocation window is open.

I've just renewed via zebra but no options re cup schemes plus I've got a new debit card so need to update that as well but seems at the moment I am unable to do either. Do I neded to wait for zebra to update city and city to update their details before I can do that?

peoffrey said:
1.618034 said:

Anyone got any thoughts?

Good advice. Thanks.

peoffrey said:
1.618034 said:

Anyone got any thoughts?

will it be possible to relocate online or will it be take a chance with the dog n bone.

dawlish dave said:
peoffrey said:
1.618034 said:

Anyone got any thoughts?

will it be possible to relocate online or will it be take a chance with the dog n bone.

Will need to be by phone I'd assume. That's my plan anyway.

1.618034 said:
peoffrey said:
1.618034 said:

Anyone got any thoughts?

Good advice. Thanks.
Try and get a front row seat.Brilliant view.

Renewed saturday. Might change from 111 over to other side of away fans just cos I can't be arsed walking all the way around the stadium after games anymore. Would be a shame because 111/110 seems to be where the atmosphere is at. What's it like in lower tier south stand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.