Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013

Does anyone have any experience with the value gold membership? Theres not much info other than basically saying it will be probably be an undesireable seat? Cheers.

Daveth said:
Would love to renew but will be going to Aus in August so there's not much point!!

Wonder what the chances of me being able to get one for 2013/2014 when I get back are, not bloody likely I imagine.

they're only doing 2 day relocation and priority purchase windows, hinting that there will be hardly any left to be bought new and so they'll go like hot cakes.

Buy a platinum and use the ticket exchange for as many as you can or sell the ticket on, if you're not using it all year then it doesn't matter if somebody has your card.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
tomcat said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
means you purchase home cup games automatically, so have to have valid card details and the money in your account for them to take out whenever they want it.

speaking of cup schemes does anyone know how much home cup games are gonna be next year? if theyre £15-20 again i might sign up to the CL one.

£20 for home domestic cup games up to, but not including, the quarter-final.

Champions League cup scheme it is then!

tomcat said:
This is gonna sound a bit stupid but if I want to relocate do I renew my seat now and then relocate it in the relocation window (15th-16th June) or do I wait until the relocation window to renew my seat?

Anyone?

Maccaaaa said:
Does anyone have any experience with the value gold membership? Theres not much info other than basically saying it will be probably be an undesireable seat? Cheers.

probably row BB at the top of CB Tier 3. you'll need binoculars, oh and a blanket as it can get quite chilly up there

Thinking of taking the plunge again for a season ticket this year, went to about 10+ home games this season and the price quickly added up, was originally planning on getting one the year after (due to finishing uni and being back home) but think it's better to get the foot in the door now and would let my dad use my ticket when I can't make it back.

This year will be the last year I can get a 18-21 ticket, would love to be able to let my dad use it for quite a few games though, anyone have any problems/experience using a concessions ticket despite obviously being a 50 year old man?

Danielmanc said:
Just spoke with Customer Services - no need to ring them re the missing Champions League points. They said that they are aware that they are missing for everyone and that they will get auomatically added to everyone who has signed up as soon as they sorted 'the glitch'

-- Thu May 17, 2012 2:54 pm --

Armaan said:
Why is it saying "not eligible for renewal" for me? :(
Have you already renewed ?
Nope logged on yesterday to do it and for both mine and my brothers it said the same thing... "Not eligible for renewal".... Whens the deadline to renew?

Re: New 2012/13 Renewal&ticket exchange details 17 05 12

I can see mancini and co getting a long ban from Blue moon face value only

tomcat said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
tomcat said:
speaking of cup schemes does anyone know how much home cup games are gonna be next year? if theyre £15-20 again i might sign up to the CL one.

£20 for home domestic cup games up to, but not including, the quarter-final.

Champions League cup scheme it is then!

tomcat said:
This is gonna sound a bit stupid but if I want to relocate do I renew my seat now and then relocate it in the relocation window (15th-16th June) or do I wait until the relocation window to renew my seat?

Anyone?

home DOMESTIC cup games if you sign up to the schemes, CL scheme only gives you final ticket priority.

renew your seat then you relocate.

Season Tickets 2012/2013

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Daveth said:
Would love to renew but will be going to Aus in August so there's not much point!!

Wonder what the chances of me being able to get one for 2013/2014 when I get back are, not bloody likely I imagine.

they're only doing 2 day relocation and priority purchase windows, hinting that there will be hardly any left to be bought new and so they'll go like hot cakes.

Buy a platinum and use the ticket exchange for as many as you can or sell the ticket on, if you're not using it all year then it doesn't matter if somebody has your card.

You can use the ticket exchange up to 6 times per season according to the T&Cs. You can sell tickets up to 150% of face value so if you sold the tix against arsenal, utd, etc you could cover most of the cost of the card for this season and you retain the points.

Armaan said:
Danielmanc said:
Just spoke with Customer Services - no need to ring them re the missing Champions League points. They said that they are aware that they are missing for everyone and that they will get auomatically added to everyone who has signed up as soon as they sorted 'the glitch'

-- Thu May 17, 2012 2:54 pm --

Armaan said:
Why is it saying "not eligible for renewal" for me? :(
Have you already renewed ?
Nope logged on yesterday to do it and for both mine and my brothers it said the same thing... "Not eligible for renewal".... Whens the deadline to renew?

renewals only started 3 hours ago? you've got till the middle of June.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.