Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

might have been mentioned before and apologise if it has but does anyone know the date for relocation this year?

Received this email today Today, 15:22 Seasoncard ticket sales window.

open.aspx

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

We'll be in touch next Tuesday 24th April to provide further information on your exclusive Seasoncard ticket sales window.

Prices will not reduce. They’ll be frozen at best. I intend to drop the CL Scheme and maybe the League Cup too.

Received this email today Today, 15:22 Seasoncard ticket sales window.

open.aspx

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

We'll be in touch next Tuesday 24th April to provide further information on your exclusive Seasoncard ticket sales window.
I think the club will raise the prices yet again , while they keep selling all season tickets they will keep raising prices . The excuse this year will be that the club has just won 2 trophies and needs to keep investing. Now we all know the small amount extra that the club make from season tickets is a drop in the ocean .

I think the club will raise the prices yet again , while they keep selling all season tickets they will keep raising prices . The excuse this year will be that the club has just won 2 trophies and needs to keep investing. Now we all know the small amount extra that the club make from season tickets is a drop in the ocean .

how about we wait until the prices are announced before getting all upset, instead of guessing and then being upset at our own guesses.

how about we wait until the prices are announced before getting all upset, instead of guessing and then being upset at our own guesses.

Fully agree. Let's wait before we slag the greedy grabbing mofos off. :-D

There are around 40,000 regular season cards
If the club increased the cost of them at an average of £20 each it brings in less than a million pounds, which is why last season's price rise just felt like we were being bullied
Like many others, because of this my protest was not going to any Champions league games, so in my case the club lost revenue

i hope they increase the quota of selling back onto the exchange to more than 6 games. I think it could be a successful tool for them to increase match day sales (walk-ins, tourists), keep ST holders long term, physically fill the ground haha and clamp down on buy and sell pages and/or touting or over inflated prices. Although many buy and sell pages are regulated and can often get a bargain on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.