Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

There are around 40,000 regular season cards
If the club increased the cost of them at an average of £20 each it brings in less than a million pounds, which is why last season's price rise just felt like we were being bullied
Like many others, because of this my protest was not going to any Champions league games, so in my case the club lost revenue
Me and wife both season card holders also never attended a single champions league match either. Just trying to balance up rises.
Even on a champions league night at 25 quid a ticket plus parking , plus petrol , plus food and programme it hits us for 100 quid.

Is the majority boycotting the champions league for Money and other reasons. Across the 2 season tickets i would estimate i paid close to £400 on tickets for the 5 home games this season. Then there is flights, trains, buses, food and hotels on top as i travel from Belfast. Scary calculating it all up here and when we had very average teams this season like Basel, Feyanoord, Shakhtar Donask and Napoli..

I think i could prob get a ticket handy enough for any group and last 16 game through the ST and points. Not that fussed if we reached a final and i only have 8k point so doubt i would get one.

Think i might cancel it this year.

Why do people always include the cost of food when talking about going to the match?
Because if thats what you do on match day its relevant to the cost of thr day.

I guess i can factor in £50 ale on most match days so its relevant to the cost imof the day as opposed to sat in my armchair watching it.

Why do people always include the cost of food when talking about going to the match?

When I lived in Hereford and London, I needed at least two meals on the road if not three. If I stayed over then it was more.

Even now I’m more local, I like a meal in the fun pub before the match.

I guess i can factor in £50 ale on most match days so its relevant to the cost imof the day as opposed to sat in my armchair watching it.
That's a good 10 or 11 pints. Good man.

It's not relevant to the club and ticket prices though. It's hardly the clubs problem if I travel the day before and have petrol and hotel a meal out the night before and service station on the way home.

Because the match timings are switched about so often, with no regard to the supporters, it is difficult, as a diabetic, to plan my mealtimes around my "normal" eating times. As a result, I often have to factor in extra cost, over and above my "normal" costs, to ensure that I eat something to sustain me. The 12:30 and 5:30 matches are the worst for this due to pre match travel arrangements and the games kicking off around the "normal" eating times. And I only live in Woodley, so for someone travelling a diustance, as many have said, additional food costs have to be taken into consideration.

It's not relevant to the club and ticket prices though. It's hardly the clubs problem if I travel the day before and have petrol and hotel a meal out the night before and service station on the way home.

Dont think anyones suggested its the clubs fault in the slightest. Its more to do with any rise on ticket prices leads to unaffordability to some ... taking into consideration the cost of the day in general

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.