Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Ours went up £20 for this season from last,if the same happens again I'll accept it,especially the old direct debit route,which would be an increase of £2 per month,price of a bag of crisps and a bottle of pop in reality......nowt

its not nowt though is it.... season tickets have gone up pretty much every single year for years now, whether thats 20 quid or 50 quid and its all adding up. Also if it was nowt why are lots blues being priced out of attending ?. if it goes up say 50 quid every year will you just carry on accepting it ?. no offense but i find your argument a bit ridiculous. the club don't have to increase prices at all.

as i said its having a big effect on our fan base - loyal blues not renewing and barely any young people 18-25 able to afford to go anymore in the league. you can afford it though so you are alright

Including corporate, yes.

I'm not advocating the club give them out for free, just pointing out that they make up a tiny part of our turnover. If all non corporate SCs were £500, it would have very little impact on us.
We only made a £1 mill profit, I know there were unusual circumstances 13 months and that, but it wouldnt have taken much of a cut to ticket prices to see us making a loss. I would guess the average price of all our non corporate season tickets was less than or around £500 anyway.

its not nowt though is it.... season tickets have gone up pretty much every single year for years now, whether thats 20 quid or 50 quid and its all adding up. Also if it was nowt why are lots blues being priced out of attending ?. if it goes up say 50 quid every year will you just carry on accepting it ?. no offense but i find your argument a bit ridiculous. the club don't have to increase prices at all.

as i said its having a big effect on our fan base - loyal blues not renewing and barely any young people 18-25 able to afford to go anymore in the league. you can afford it though so you are alright
I'll give you 18 -21 year olds, who might be in education. But why 21-25 year olds most I know in this age group have more disposable income than many older people especially those with families. I know I had loads of spare money between 21 and 30.

At forest they have introduced special season tickets for 18-25 year old this season for £100.

I am bewildered by the strange logic by those arguing that empty seats are down to overpriced tickets, especially season tickets.

Have a look at the empty seats are where they are and you will find that most of them are in areas pretty well sold out to season ticket holders. The top of the third tiers in the East and CB Stands where there are less ST holders) are invariably full as is the third tier of the South above the visitors area.

The logic is that the season tickets are too cheap as they are purchased by many who don’t bother to attend half the time.

I am not suggested that prices are increased but there is no evidence that empty seats (already paid for) are down to high prices.

Extend the North Stand and include more £299 tickets right at the top where the TV cameras rarely venture.

We only made a £1 mill profit, I know there were unusual circumstances 13 months and that, but it wouldnt have taken much of a cut to ticket prices to see us making a loss. I would guess the average price of all our non corporate season tickets was less than or around £500 anyway.

Clubs don't want to make a big profit as it is lost to tax. My guess I should that we could make a much larger profit if we wanted, but tend to reinvest our excess money to balance the books.

We could easily make all SCs £500 and balance the difference by having an official hair gel partner in Azerbaijan.

Clubs don't want to make a big profit as it is lost to tax. My guess I should that we could make a much larger profit if we wanted, but tend to reinvest our excess money to balance the books.

We could easily make all SCs £500 and balance the difference by having an official hair gel partner in Azerbaijan.
No , but we cant make losses, and as I said if by all £500 you mean average then my guess is they pretty much are all £500.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.