Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Im on the waiting list for a season card and got an email yesterday to apply for one.
Currently i just have a match day card.
If I upgrade do the club send out a new card or do I use my current one?

Can I pick your collective brains ? If I buy a season card for next season but I am not able to use it can I allow friends and family to use it in my absence ? Does anyone have experience of the single value card. If I apply for one am I likely to be put in the worst seat in the stadium.

Thanks

Can I pick your collective brains ? If I buy a season card for next season but I am not able to use it can I allow friends and family to use it in my absence ? Does anyone have experience of the single value card. If I apply for one am I likely to be put in the worst seat in the stadium.

Thanks

Yes other people can use it, but if they are caught doing something against stadium regulations (eg smoking) then your card will be suspended

As for the value (lucky dip) card, you could be located anywhere, from the worst seat to one of the best. They are used to fill the single seats dotted around and it purely is luck on where you are allocated

Yes other people can use it, but if they are caught doing something against stadium regulations (eg smoking) then your card will be suspended

As for the value (lucky dip) card, you could be located anywhere, from the worst seat to one of the best. They are used to fill the single seats dotted around and it purely is luck on where you are allocated
Thank you, that's great info. As I will be back in the UK one day I think its probably a good idea to get hold of a season card now as they may not be easy to get in future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.