Season Tickets - 2023/24

Help requested please!! I’ve got my Fulham tickets downloaded into my apple wallet but there’s no QR code or barcode on them. It just says “hold near reader”. I can’t recall them being like this before. What is the machine supposed to read when I get to the turnstile???!
Digital ticketing works using Near-Field Communication (NFC). It's fast, secure, and easy to use; and is already in widespread application, for example with contactless payments. In the same way, you simply tap your mobile device to a scanner on the stadium turnstile to enter the stadium.

I’ve recently had to re-install my SC after deleting it by mistake (needing an email from the Club) but noticed c1 hour ago it had disappeared from my Apple Wallet altogether again. It actually allowed me to re-install it from the OS this time though -here’s hoping that’s the end of it!

My Dad is a season ticket holder and match going blue of circa 60 years. He's currently having problems with his smart phone and tickets haven't been able to load for the last couple of games. He trekked out to the stadium today to get a physical ticket printed (which they have done for the last few games for him) for the Forest game and he was told 'no tickets can be printed until match day'. So he now has to get there early on Saturday and queue up all over again. He's in his 70's and it just seems a bit of shitty way to treat an older supporter. He's going to get a new phone which should sort the problem, but it seems pretty mental to me that a paid up season ticket holder should have to shell out money for a new phone just for the privilege of gaining entry to the ground.

I know what he's like and he won't bother following up with the club on this, so I was wondering if anyone has an email address at the club that they would suggest I contact to try and find a solution? Or if anyone has had a similar problem and if they managed to resolve it?

My Dad is a season ticket holder and match going blue of circa 60 years. He's currently having problems with his smart phone and tickets haven't been able to load for the last couple of games. He trekked out to the stadium today to get a physical ticket printed (which they have done for the last few games for him) for the Forest game and he was told 'no tickets can be printed until match day'. So he now has to get there early on Saturday and queue up all over again. He's in his 70's and it just seems a bit of shitty way to treat an older supporter. He's going to get a new phone which should sort the problem, but it seems pretty mental to me that a paid up season ticket holder should have to shell out money for a new phone just for the privilege of gaining entry to the ground.

I know what he's like and he won't bother following up with the club on this, so I was wondering if anyone has an email address at the club that they would suggest I contact to try and find a solution? Or if anyone has had a similar problem and if they managed to resolve it?
Really feel for your dad pal,thats shit having to do all that at his age.
I work with a bloke who was a season ticket holder from way back at Maine Road,he gave up and stopped going when they brought in digital tickets, because he didn' t have nor wanted a smart phone,so sad.
Best wishes to your dad.

Have you access to a printer you could print the tickets off for your old man to save him heading to the ticket office?

Got a mate who's got a season card as he dose not have a mobile phone. So push the club for a season card for your dad.

Really feel for your dad pal,thats shit having to do all that at his age.
I work with a bloke who was a season ticket holder from way back at Maine Road,he gave up and stopped going when they brought in digital tickets, because he didn' t have nor wanted a smart phone,so sad.
Best wishes to your dad.

Thanks mate, appreciate the message. That's rubbish to hear about your work mate, really shouldn't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.