Season Tickets - 2023/24

CB2 up £75 I think, gone through the £1k barrier. About a 7 or 8% increase roughly. I await another tweet from City Matters saying in a cost of living crisis the increase isn’t justified etc etc blah blah.

Wonder if it will be left over Silvers they'll be offering to lapsed/new ST holders again this year and whether the freeze on new Golds will continue?

Finally, for the 2023/24 season, we will once again make a limited number of Silver Season Tickets available for existing Season Ticket Members should they wish to change their membership level.

Wonder if it will be left over Silvers they'll be offering to lapsed/new ST holders again this year and whether the freeze on new Golds will continue?

Finally, for the 2023/24 season, we will once again make a limited number of Silver Season Tickets available for existing Season Ticket Members should they wish to change their membership level.
I think so. They know that they can sell "big six" tickets on an individual basis for a lot more, pro-rata.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.