Season Tickets - 2023/24

11% rise for me in one of the cheaper seats. Wish wages went up by that much each year. Been a similar rise for a few years now. Its just about worth it now whilst watching the greatest football we will probably ever see but we've missed a PR open goal here. Will just ticket exchange a couple of games to make up for the increase. I fear for individual matchday prices next year though if this is what is happening to the core season cards.

Same seats and yes everyone has a limit . My only gripe about our owners is they dont really give a shite about our fans . I truly believe that
I think £40 increase for me, Colin Bell Level 3, row A, I'm nearly at my absolute maximum I can justify at £880, said it last season and the bastards keep dragging me back in but can see this one being my last as a seasoncard holder tbh

This is a disgrace. All fan groups need to be very vocal about this, we need banners condemning this and whatever else we can arrange for the real madrid game instead of whatever we might otherwise have planned. Maximum negative coverage, thats the only way we shame city into a rethink.

They increase it every single year, they couldnt give a shit about us and clearly will continue to do so because they know we will moan and accept it and if we dont tourists are ready to step in. it's time we group together and let our feelings be known.

I say it on here every year, if you look at the accounts, the season ticket revenue is almost minute compared to everything else flowing in and out of the club, wages, sponsorship, merch and walk-up-ticket revenue. If they made them free it would barely dent the overall coffers yet they seem to think it essential to put prices up £6 a month or whatever the average is. Some areas have gone up 3 years in a row.
Soriano is a bean counter, I suspect he demands a certain level of increased revenue from all departments.

Same seats and yes everyone has a limit . My only gripe about our owners is they dont really give a shite about our fans . I truly believe that
I wouldn't have thought sheikh mansour decides on ticket prices. In fact, I bet khaldoon doesn't even get involved in that. Will be omar and soriano who are signing these off.

Didn't over 65s used to get their ticket half price? Just looked and it seems they have stuck a bit extra on..
Bit of a shitter when their Pensions haven't gone up yet the cost of living has massively.
10.1% triple lock pension rise from this month .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.