Season Tickets - 2023/24

Someone I know reckons he’s been told to not expect an announcement on season tickets until early July. Obviously no idea if that was genuine info, or just plucking a rough time out of thin air to shut him up.

If I was a cynical man I might wonder if they’re just pushing these memberships for as long as they can, with the enticement that it may be their lottery ticket entry for a season ticket at some point?

Someone I know reckons he’s been told to not expect an announcement on season tickets until early July. Obviously no idea if that was genuine info, or just plucking a rough time out of thin air to shut him up.

If I was a cynical man I might wonder if they’re just pushing these memberships for as long as they can, with the enticement that it may be their lottery ticket entry for a season ticket at some point?
Might just be holidays for most of the staff.

I wonder if they will release any. I'd love to pick one up for my daughter rather than having to purchase individually each time.

I wonder if they will release any. I'd love to pick one up for my daughter rather than having to purchase individually each time.

I think one thing’s for sure mate. Even if they do, you’re gonna have to get incredibly lucky to bag one. Or know the right people I suppose.

Here is something - the Silver season tickets? Reckon that this time next year Spurs will be swapped out for Newcastle? I can see that being a bigger draw as a match THIS season, never mind next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.