Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

I've come to the conclusion that platnium nowadays is a complete waste of money.

With more & more away tickets getting siphoned off each season to god knows where, buying platnium every year no longer keeps me in-line with points level required for certain away games, whereas in previous years it would.

Will just be buying gold next season.
I came to that conclusion when it was introduced.

My season ticket might break £900 next season if those % increases are correct? Platinum will probably go up as well.
Fucked Platinum off years ago, £200 more for our cards. I don't believe most fans can stomach another price increase, a price freeze would be ideal in the current economic climate

Don't give your seat up in 105,I am in 105,they are great seats,I am going to give up Platinum
I know, I love it in 105, so I'm staying.

I need to keep Platinum as I'm just about scraping into Anfield and Old Trafford these days.

How long do you think before the club realizes we have the same view as the guys in the Tunnel Club and decides 105 should be corporate too?

Fucked Platinum off years ago, £200 more for our cards. I don't believe most fans can stomach another price increase, a price freeze would be ideal in the current economic climate
This is City! They are not going to look
A gift horse in the mouth. They want people to leave so they can flog their seats for more money. The Ticket Compliance Manager is being brought in for a reason too! They don’t want fans flogging tickets for £30 when they can sell them for £61 and they certainly don’t want fans selling the big games to agencies when they can package them up as a corporate offering and sell them for £300 each ! This club has completely changed both on and off the field and that isn’t going to change now.

The club will be reading this thread with interest, especially Danny Wilson, his team, and the new Ticket Compliance Manager, when he or she is appointed.

Not that our views, opinions and feedback will make any difference whatsoever.

No doubt season ticket price rises, match day ticket price rises, etc have already been signed off by Khaldoon and Soriano.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.