Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

No mention of junior season tickets being available or anything.

Shite from City. You're missing a generation of kids out by not making any provision for them to get a season ticket
That's probably one of the markets the flexi-gold ticket is aimed at, not cheap by any means but less expensive than match by match prices.

£150 to be able to buy a ticket seems steep or am I missing something?
Well the example given EASt level 3 10 Matches (min) £519 inc the £150, seems to suggest £36.90 for each match ticket which is a fair bit cheaper than normal match day prices (£51.90 if you add the £150 back in). So even if you only do the 10 game minimum, it's still cheaper than 10 Full price match day tickets.But you have a guaranteed dseat for all the games which brings the cost down again.
Not for everyone but might work for me.

It’s a premium price for a premium product. I’m staying in SSL3 until it goes over £500 then that’s me done

Fans joining as a Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Member in 2024/25 will not be able to renew onto a Gold Season Ticket for the 2025/26 season.

WIthin the FAQs for the Flexi-Gold tickets is this little kicker. If you go flexi, you can't come back full time next time (which doesn't seem right to me)

No mention of junior season tickets being available or anything.

Shite from City. You're missing a generation of kids out by not making any provision for them to get a season ticket
There's some flexi-gold going to be offered it says but probably depends on how many don't renew normal STs. I think it might be a good option for kids whose family don't want to go on school nights and can now pick and choose. Might help with stopping those no-shows in the north stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.