Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

There seems to be confusion about the Flexi Gold option. It's for existing SC holders to downgrade to and not on offer for non SC holders.

Silver 2.0
Not true according to the website:

• Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members. A limited number of new Flexi-Gold Season Tickets will be released to qualifying Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members. More information will be published in due course.

Mines gone up £40 and as of my decision last year it just means I’ll spend less in the ground, be down to a pint a game soon at this rate.

The only plus side to that (a pint a game) is that we don’t have to neck gallons these days to numb the pain like the olden days, as the football is much better haha

Not true according to the website:

• Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members. A limited number of new Flexi-Gold Season Tickets will be released to qualifying Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members. More information will be published in due course.
Whichever Cityzen member has spent more in the clubshop in the last 12 months gets priority, Also whichever Cityzen member with the most selfies at The Etihad.

This price increase will just encourage season ticket holders to sell on various games at over face value to cover the increase of these extra costs. Its short term and narrow minded thinking from the club.

No one should give up their season ticket, they are like gold dust, find ways round is my advice if it means spending less at the ground or whatever. Shame anyone would have to consider this.

Great timing from the club during the international break and with Arsenal coming up we are hardly going to voice our disappointment at that game.

They know what they are doing here, we just soak it up. TV, Online and Papers will pick it up and it will be old news by Friday

Unfortunately it’s the way of the world, look at prices that are now charged for concerts, theatre, festivals etc etc . I’d still imagine we are cheaper than a fair few clubs .

The club has exhausted every revenue stream bar one. Matchday income is where we trail the other big clubs..

These ticket price increases are a sad inevitability. The warning signs have been there for years. Big clubs value match spend over loyalty.

Prob ban transferring to friends and family soon and insist on ticket exchange

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.