Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Feel for those that are feeling the pinch and at some point I’m sure I will, as it’s a business and anything successful becomes expensive. I’m only having to fork out an extra £35 over the season. Thats cheaper than going to the Trafford Centre with the Mrs. Won a treble last season and followed City home & away with my lads, so I’ve been fortunate to now say, I’ve seen the bloody lot and made unbelievable memories. I’ll never give up going, if needs be, I’ll set the Mrs up on Onlyfans.com - :)My thinking is, whilst Pep is here, enjoy the ride. The ride will come to an end soon…. Best wishes blues :)

Don't forget the extra £190 per season on parking fees now there is no on street parking. Confused why the council didn't just change those on street parking areas to paid parking. Could have had a couple of £ per car going back into 'the system' rather than forcing people to pay cash to some car sales yard.
Just shows how brain dead Manchester council is.

I'm in a mess, thought I'd had til may to sort it out. I'd put some aside to renew but has spent it on emergencies and thought I had longer to grab back the missing £500 :( I have to pay for two tickets, and have no income. Staggered along managing til now really, I think this year is d day.. stood in the school pick up queue absolutely gutted. Has those seats since 2003, same view as Maine road. Just need to find it in two weeks. Can't do tye credit option, as no income so fail credit things. I'd ask my sister but at the moment she's a tight arsed woman. Harsh. But true. Any banks with dodgy locks I can rob ;) :(

The damage is, the perception that the club is trying to replace the loyal legacy fans who have stuck by the club through 34 years of winning fuck all with with new fans who will pay what the the club wants for a match day ticket. That is the growing belief amongst loyal legacy fans.
I just don't get this thinking about the "loyal legacy fans", surely they're earning a lot more than when we were crap? If not then how is that the clubs fault that they can't can't afford modern day prices that are no different to anywhere else?

I'm in a mess, thought I'd had til may to sort it out. I'd put some aside to renew but has spent it on emergencies and thought I had longer to grab back the missing £500 :( I have to pay for two tickets, and have no income. Staggered along managing til now really, I think this year is d day.. stood in the school pick up queue absolutely gutted. Has those seats since 2003, same view as Maine road. Just need to find it in two weeks. Can't do tye credit option, as no income so fail credit things. I'd ask my sister but at the moment she's a tight arsed woman. Harsh. But true. Any banks with dodgy locks I can rob ;) :(
I've not seen but surely they're not looking for payment now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.