Season Tickets - 2024/25

I’m in 201. Increase by £95.
Total £1075. Thats with Platinum.
Poor that from City. We all know they want to make the 2nd tier corporate, which is fine.
But give us the option of moving somewhere.

On another note, some new Junior tickets available which I’m desperate for.

£765 to £820 x 2 = £1640.
Blue Badge parking saves £190 so £80 in front.
Can’t give up this coming season as I am 50 years match going next January.
It’s still affordable for us.
If we ever hit hard times then the season tickets would go.

Last edited:
I’m in 201. Increase by £95.
Total £1075. Thats with Platinum.
Poor that from City. We all know they want to make the 2nd tier corporate, which is fine.
But give us the option of moving somewhere.

On another note, some new Junior tickets available which I’m desperate for.
Where have you seen junior tickets available?

I'm against the price rises. I'm pretty confident most of the reasons have already been set out here, so I won't repeat them. I also think that the £150 premium for Gold+ is completely wrong. I think it's unfair to pay a premium for the exact same product as someone else, and it could also be seen as getting as much as possible from those who are desperate for a season ticket; given that there are no "normal" tickets on the market. We did achieve a bit of movement on the premium. Like 1894 and the Foodbank, I've been happy to share these thoughts in the media too.

The club told City Matters about the price increases last Thursday and I and some of the other representatives made similar points to many here. I asked about the reasoning for the price increase and, in my view, I didn't receive a very convincing answer - the increase in operating costs were mentioned.

I appreciate that many will be questioning the point of City Matters in all of this and, trust me, I am well aware that the group has struggled to move the dial on the key strategic issues for supporters. However, under the Premier League's push regarding the Fan Engagement Standard, groups such as ours are here to stay, and I think it is important that there is someone at the table who can share fan sentiment with decision makers. For those of you who may have been priced out, I'm sorry that we couldn't make a bigger impact.

£910 in one go is a lot. But majority pay with direct debit don’t they? I don’t know one single person who pays upfront. £91 a month is not great but more manageable surely

And don’t call me surely
Even so, call it £91. It might just be me but that’s well expensive. Most people can’t afford that. Especially when you’ve got family or bills to pay.

Is it any wonder that most of our match going fans are 50+years olds - the only ones that can really afford it

Football isn’t affordable - good thing we have some cheaper tickets

Ye
Even so, call it £91. It might just be me but that’s well expensive. Most people can’t afford that. Especially when you’ve got family or bills to pay.

Football isn’t affordable - good thing we have some cheaper tickets
Yes agree mate. It’s killing me.

Mine is now £1075. That’s £107.50 per month. That’s on top of all the tickets I buy for my son for each game. Plus the cup games. Plus the away games. It’s just too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.