Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Has anyone on here ever took a season off and come back to their seat, I have to have an operation in August and will need 3 months recovery, I was wondering if city would let me have a season off and return in 12 months, I am as I type trying to get through on the phone to ask the question.
put those tickets on ticket exchange?

Has anyone on here ever took a season off and come back to their seat, I have to have an operation in August and will need 3 months recovery, I was wondering if city would let me have a season off and return in 12 months, I am as I type trying to get through on the phone to ask the question.
Just sent you a PM. Hope it helps. All the best with the operation. :-)

Just renewed.
Tried to do it online but the website just kept saying 'we are redirecting you' after it checked that I was a human repeatedly...
The club sent a text message to my phone with a renewal link in it. Did it seconds. Easy peasy.
If you pay by Direct Debit you don't have to renew on line its done automatically :)

If you pay by Direct Debit you don't have to renew on line its done automatically :)
Yes, I received the email yesterday stating that and I have just this minute received a text message saying it will automatically renew on 8/9th April. Basically also says if you wish to make changed you can manually renew until 4th April.
So I will just sit and let it renew. :-)

SSL3 is fantastic it’s just that bloody climb, ha ha, there’s a great bunch up there all who moved when it was opened, you see more and more older fans now who want a better deal up there, i teckon in the coming seasons they will fit a stana chair lift for the FOCs ;) on a serious nit I just hope they don’t do safe standing there.

Yes its absolutely brilliant. I splashed the cash last season and moved closer to the front, but was previously right at the back. The walk was a killer and for some they looked like they had completed a marathon by the time they reached their seats.

Yes its great as it is. Great view, cracking atmosphere so the club will probably make a mess of it soon.

Renewed online, the only glitch being it thought I had two tram tickets and I had to take one out. Other than that, fairly easy on Direct Debit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.