Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

It does say, if they’re over subscribed, it’ll go to highest points first from those that expressed an interest.

I’m assuming that’s just from the adults allocation though.
I notice in the terms and conditions that Flexi gold cant be covered to standard gold.
One for if you were thinking of converting your current standard gold.
Seems like Flexi gold is the entry point for new ST holders.
Gives the benefits the other Sts have but I sense it will work out more expensive.

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if Flexi Golds were to become the only option for anyone not currently a SC holder from now on. The club will be trying it for the coming season and maybe they will tweak it next summer for the opening of the expanded NS. That will be filled by relocating SC holders, Flexi Golds, GA & GA+ but no new Gold SCs.

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if Flexi Golds were to become the only option for anyone not currently a SC holder from now on. The club will be trying it for the coming season and maybe they will tweak it next summer for the opening of the expanded NS. That will be filled by relocating SC holders, Flexi Golds, GA & GA+ but no new Gold SCs.
I’d like to think that the club have a business strategy that includes X amount of standard season ticket holders. When we eventually get down to that amount, for every standard gold that doesn’t renew, a flexi gold gets to convert to a standard gold and a match day member gets to upgrade to a flexi gold etc.

I think people would be more accepting of new initiatives if the club would just communicate their ideas with us every once in a while.

The lads on this weeks bluemoon podcast were discussing this. Casey (I think) gave a good controlled rant about the flexi gold policy. Basically he said the club is trying to cut the number of season ticket holders so the day trippers can spend more money at the ground. Said that anyone going for the flexi gold will say goodbye to any chance of renewing a season ticket. Interesting stuff and unfortunately this the path the club is choosing to go down! Basically it’s two fingers up at the loyal fans who’ve been there with the club through thin and thin.

Something mentioned on the Blue Moon podcast, which I admit I was completely unaware of. On any average match day at Anfield, roughly 40% of seats are filled by season ticket holders. At the Etihad, it's 75%. That's a huge difference. The theory expounded on the podcast is that the powers-that-be in charge of revenue and accounts now want fewer seasoncard holders in the stadium, and that we'll gradually be moving towards that. Makes sense in purely financial terms, although it's an absolute nonsense in terms of atmosphere and long-term non-tourist commitment to the club. I don't say that that is proven, but it's certainly an interesting listen.

Ah snap! Just seen the post above.

Don't be surprised if Flexi-Gold becomes the de-facto standard for all season tickets over the next few seasons.

Don't be surprised if Flexi-Gold becomes the de-facto standard for all season tickets over the next few seasons.
Unless we are playing in the North West Counties League :)

Again that wouldn't surprise me but at that point they would have won and after over 60 years of match going I'd be calling it a day.

Something mentioned on the Blue Moon podcast, which I admit I was completely unaware of. On any average match day at Anfield, roughly 40% of seats are filled by season ticket holders. At the Etihad, it's 75%. That's a huge difference. The theory expounded on the podcast is that the powers-that-be in charge of revenue and accounts now want fewer seasoncard holders in the stadium, and that we'll gradually be moving towards that. Makes sense in purely financial terms, although it's an absolute nonsense in terms of atmosphere and long-term non-tourist commitment to the club. I don't say that that is proven, but it's certainly an interesting listen.

Ah snap! Just seen the post above.

The sooner the powers that be realise that we aren’t United or Liverpool in terms of global appeal, and never will be, the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.