Season Tickets - 2024/25

Jesus, what’s hard not to see!! There are blues who are feeling the pinch and got gobshites having a go. Move seats, get a flexi ticket. Look at the bigger picture ffs. The club is bloody minted, no need for them to be sucking every last penny out of everyone ffs. £50 for platinum, £35 just to be a member, the whole of the prem clubs are in it together and are taking the piss out of fans.

Maybe people will stay longer than 75 minutes if they get more expensive. £47.78 per game for me next season. Compared to other events it's still cheap. Now I buy a few cans for the walk to the ground as parking much further away too, instead of paying £5/beer at the ground (cutbacks).

The rise is likely to be closer to around 5.9% which is the average rise of category as posted on the protest thread.

The club said is was 5% to CM.

The rise is likely to be closer to around 5.9% which is the average rise of category as posted on the protest thread.

The club said is was 5% to CM.
Senior club staff lie as standard

The supporters forums are too timid lack independent thought, skill or emotional literacy to understand they are just useful idiots

A few years back spent a hour with Danny Wilson and Omar explaining why fiddling elections to city matters to Kevin parker on board ( he got 300 votes the other guy 7000+,) allowing staff to mislead and lie to supporters, produce notes from meetings that were just invented ,& did not reflect the discussions was wrong. The final straw was the shitty treatment of the disabled supported rep. Omar's reply was so what difference would being truthful or having integrity make ?
We should demand better they just don't get it

Last edited:
I’ll stick up for the club on that one.

They never said you could switch and go back to a full ST if you downgraded. People incorrectly made that assumption.

But now they’ve done away with them in favour of this flexi thing, they’re allowing them to go full ST, rather than there only option being switching from silver to flexi. Which I think is fair enough.

That shouldn't have been left to the individual to assume though. They should have made it categorically clear you couldn't upgrade again the following season after downgrading and it was disgraceful that they didn't.

Snidely labelling it as a cost saving option but we all know the idea was to sell the more glamorous ties at a premium whilst pacifying members that were supposedly on a season ticket 'waiting list'.

I can’t pay with my credit card in July, it’s direct debit only. They’ve changed the goalposts from last season, simple as that.

6db6f7f31906650ae9a25c6f8c975173.jpg

How can anyone on here work out the average price increase without knowing how many people’s season card prices have changed who’ve gone into another age band eg adult to FOC.
I'm getting very worried about you.

You have developed a very unhealthy obsession with us FOCs :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.