Season Tickets - 2024/25

Is it my imagination playing tricks, or has the window for those who pay up front been moved gradually earlier over the last couple of years?
I'm sure that not so long ago I renewed in May, and even later some years previously!

Just hope this is not a regular thing, and it doesn't end up being January/February!

Is it my imagination playing tricks, or has the window for those who pay up front been moved gradually earlier over the last couple of years?
I'm sure that not so long ago I renewed in May, and even later some years previously!

Just hope this is not a regular thing, and it doesn't end up being January/February!

It’s July this year. Probably never been later.

12% increase for me in 318 . Bit of kick in the balls . However it still works out at approx £22 per game . So glad I moved to top of ss3 couple years ago . I can imagine a lot will be wanting to relocate up there next season .
With points I have I can always manage to get a ticket for finals but struggle with most away games so hoping Southampton and either Ipswich or Norwich get promoted

I do like the headline. A subtle, but obvious dig at the club. Very nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.