Season Tickets - 2024/25

Why don't you renew and sell half your tickets (you choose which ones) on the exchange. Half the games at half price is better than giving up.
I've not been to a few this season but I don't always get the money for it when I put it up on the exchange.
The seat is really high up so it may not appeal to everyone.

Stoke City have frozen season tickets for 17 consecutive seasons now.

Come on City lol
Whilst that is great for their fans, you are comparing two completely different businesses.

Stoke's crowds are pretty sparse and they are doing what they can to not put more people off coming. They need good PR to try and persuade people to come back.

City's crowds are good and for the bigger games we could probably sell out the stadium twice over. Demand is there. So the hierarchy aren't bothered about good PR or making the fans happy, they're playing with their spreadsheets and maximising how much they can charge without crowds dropping.

Whilst that is great for their fans, you are comparing two completely different businesses.

Stoke's crowds are pretty sparse and they are doing what they can to not put more people off coming. They need good PR to try and persuade people to come back.

City's crowds are good and for the bigger games we could probably sell out the stadium twice over. Demand is there. So the hierarchy aren't bothered about good PR or making the fans happy, they're playing with their spreadsheets and maximising how much they can charge without crowds dropping.
It's not two completely different businesses though. For a number of those years they were selling out in the prem but they still froze their prices, as have a significant number of clubs. City under this ownership have never frozen the prices, every year they choose to squeeze their customers for more and more.

That's really unfortunate.

One last suggestion - a Value Gold on DD payments? Worth a look surely?
I really wish I could but I've got to be very careful.
I got my first mortgage in 2020 and I'm on a 5 year fix deal that runs out early next year
With all that's happened since 2020 I will be paying more no doubt. And I know that lenders scrutinise statements etc and affordability.
It's a tough decision but I can't let my heart rule my head.
I'm gutted as there should be more to life than working and paying bills but others are in the same boat.

It's not two completely different businesses though. For a number of those years they were selling out in the prem but they still froze their prices, as have a significant number of clubs. City under this ownership have never frozen the prices, every year they choose to squeeze their customers for more and more.
The last year Stoke were in the prem was the last year they didn't increase prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.