Season Tickets - 2024/25

It’s good to see the head of the supporters club telling a fan to give up their season ticket, because they are questioning the club - specifically why so many away fans end up in the home end. Out of touch much..

We need a proper supporters trust.

He thinks someone else will get the season ticket too, and you can pick an choose if you give up, both massively incorrect.

He is the former ticket office manager at MCFC.

He thinks someone else will get the season ticket too, and you can pick an choose if you give up, both massively incorrect.

It’s pretty incredible that a person who’s meant to represent large numbers of fans/ in his position suggesting that. Based on those comments he seems to be very out of touch with the ordinary fan.

No wonder so many fans feel like they don’t have a voice.

That's the bit that stood out to me too. Be what? The third year of them not releasing new ones?

Can't be that clueless about something as important as that.

It’s good to see the head of the supporters club telling a fan to give up their season ticket, because they are questioning the club - specifically why so many away fans end up in the home end. Out of touch much..

Yep - silly, needless comment by Kevin.

Absolutely joke from Parker, just cos he’s well in with the club. The osc needs a overhaul and him gone

Seems we have the best in class in every department bar the one looking out for the genuine match going fans.

Shame. God knows how it’ll go once we have a lean spell on the pitch.

Seems we have the best in class in every department bar the one looking out for the genuine match going fans.

Shame. God knows how it’ll go once we have a lean spell on the pitch.
A lean spell and 8,000 extra seats to fill. The pendulum will swing back. It will have to. The alternative is a shiny expanded ground that isn't full.

Sir Kevin was working throughout the bank holiday weekend to help fellow Blues. i don't know where the give season cards up comment came from. Maybe they had previous heated debate. Everyone decides about their own tickets for themselves, taking account of their circumstances.

If you wan an Independent Supporters Trust then go for it. I might get the chance of many more away days on my points. My only reservation is when there was a mob on her calling themselves independent this or that 4 or 5 years ago, part of their MO was to try to intimidate Supporters Club members.

We shouldn't feel obliged to fill in Club surveys. We know responses can be misinterpreted.

Do City deliberately sell tickets to rival fans. Probably not. Does turning a blind eye to how a percentage of our allocation is resold add up to broadly the same thing. Probably yes.

Looks like I won’t be renewing son‘s adult ticket. Seems a shame to let it go but the club will welcome the opportunity to make more money by selling the seat each game to a randomer. During COVID19 when games were behind closed doors clubs and broadcasters were falling over themselves to say how much they missed fans. Now they don’t give a shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.