Season Tickets - 2024/25

What’s the hold music like?

Pretty boring.

But I can reliably inform anybody who…

Is reaching out to modify your payment information for a cup scheme due to a failed transaction, kindly note, we are unable to assist with this via phone. To proceed it is essential that you verify your payment method online.

Pretty sure I’ve memorised that word for word now.

It is from the Daily Fail, so a pinch of salt.

Nottingham Forest season ticket prices rises.

However, they have still opted to hike up prices, with the most expensive adult ticket for the 2024-25 season set to be £850, up from £660 for the current campaign.

The cheapest ticket has also gone up to £550 from £465, while a child season ticket has risen from £90 to more than double that figure at £190.

It is from the Daily Fail, so a pinch of salt.

Nottingham Forest season ticket prices rises.

However, they have still opted to hike up prices, with the most expensive adult ticket for the 2024-25 season set to be £850, up from £660 for the current campaign.

The cheapest ticket has also gone up to £550 from £465, while a child season ticket has risen from £90 to more than double that figure at £190.

All in bed together I reckon. Bet they come to an agreement of a cycle as to who is going to break the news of the rises first each year. Then they only really have one year of discontent amongst their fanbase as they can just turn around and say 'well... clubs x, y and z have raised their prices too' the rest of the time.

Needs the FSA or whoever it was that arranged the £30 cap for away games to step in now. As somebody pointed out why should a wealthy cockney come to the Etihad and pay £30 when somebody in the vicinity of the stadium and struggling is expected to cough up £70?! Makes no sense.

The price rises at forest are insane. They’ve also removed the younger adult ticket they had previously and now expect anyone over the age of 17 to pay adult prices.

We are getting to a point where younger adults are finding it impossible to attend top flight games. I noticed the crowd at Wrexham and Stockport were so much younger then our own - because it’s more affordable in my opinion.

I’ve never been on the cup scheme as usually struggle to get to all midweek games but tempted for next season.

How does it work? I know they take the money automatically but if I were to sell it, do City buy it (thus guaranteed the money back) or does I have to hope somebody else buys it for me to get money?

Cheers for any help you can give.

I’ve never been on the cup scheme as usually struggle to get to all midweek games but tempted for next season.

How does it work? I know they take the money automatically but if I were to sell it, do City buy it (thus guaranteed the money back) or does I have to hope somebody else buys it for me to get money?

You can’t sell them back to the club, but think you can transfer to someone on F&F. Never done it myself so not 100%.

You can’t sell them back to the club, but think you can transfer to someone on F&F. Never done it myself so not 100%.

Technically, any ticket you purchase directly from the Club can be returned for a full refund up to 7 days before that fixture.

Cup scheme tickets are the only ones that can be transferred to Friends and Family (or anyone with a supporter no. - by adding them to F&F) for any cup game, just like your regular season ticket for league games. Any ticket purchased (even if by ST holders) normally for cup games doesn't have that option enabled.

The only thing to be wary of is that these cup scheme tickets will automatically get loaded onto your mobile Season Ticket so the only way to then pass them to someone is via Ticket Transfer and you won't receive a mobile ticket (to simply forward the link) like you would when buying tickets individually.

Hope that helps in your decision making!

Technically, any ticket you purchase directly from the Club can be returned for a full refund up to 7 days before that fixture.

Cup scheme tickets are the only ones that can be transferred to Friends and Family (or anyone with a supporter no. - by adding them to F&F) for any cup game, just like your regular season ticket for league games. Any ticket purchased (even if by ST holders) normally for cup games doesn't have that option enabled.

The only thing to be wary of is that these cup scheme tickets will automatically get loaded onto your mobile Season Ticket so the only way to then pass them to someone is via Ticket Transfer and you won't receive a mobile ticket (to simply forward the link) like you would when buying tickets individually.

Hope that helps in your decision making!
Thanks for clarifying.

On the 7 day sell back option, I have read that before. I assume they might kick you off the cup schemes if you repeatedly do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.