Season Tickets - 2024/25

Shame they don't include all games. In the league I'm on 8 so quite a few short. Feel for those who are one or two short, very frustrating. Dissapointed but I'll try again next year when hopefully there'll be more.

Would be nice if in future they have a consistent criteria for these kind of things, so people know what they need to get an ST. I'd have focused on only going to league games if I'd known they wouldn't base it off ticket points/total games attended.

I am just under 15 PL games purchased, but have also bought for my son through my account, which takes me well over 15, not sure if I will be eligible?

Edit: I miscalculated, I have more than 15, so can apply on Friday.

Last edited:
Hopefully the site doesn't crash on me on Friday morning, I can see this being chaos

I am hopeful but not confident it will be less of a shambles than when the silver ST were released two years ago.

That said I can't think of a time a ticket release has gone smoothly. However this is strictest criteria I've seen.

Shame they don't include all games. In the league I'm on 8 so quite a few short. Feel for those who are one or two short, very frustrating. Dissapointed but I'll try again next year when hopefully there'll be more.

Would be nice if in future they have a consistent criteria for these kind of things, so people know what they need to get an ST. I'd have focused on only going to league games if I'd known they wouldn't base it off ticket points/total games attended.
Dont agree. There has been 38 home league games since August 2022 to buy off the website from. I understand some people prioritise other competitions but anyone with a membership can have easily bought 15 of them and anyone deserving of a season ticket should in my opinion have at least gone to half of them 38 games who wants a ST - club have decided 15 which seems fair.

Its always been a guessing game when it comes to criterias for season tickets so I understand that, I got done with criteria for madrid at home twice

Dont agree. There has been 38 home league games since August 2022 to buy off the website from. I understand some people prioritise other competitions but anyone with a membership can have easily bought 15 of them and anyone deserving of a season ticket should in my opinion have at least gone to half of them 38 games who wants a ST - club have decided 15 which seems fair.

Its always been a guessing game when it comes to criterias for season tickets so I understand that, I got done with criteria for madrid at home twice
Why is the criteria not ticket points though? Why attendance over the last 2 years is only important?

I am just under 15 PL games purchased, but have also bought for my son through my account, which takes me well over 15, not sure if I will be eligible?

Edit: I miscalculated, I have more than 15, so can apply on Friday.

If you haven’t got a personal email about it, my advice would be to chase it up before Friday, to make sure they have you down as eligible.

Why is the criteria not ticket points though? Why attendance over the last 2 years is only important?

I think everyone probably agrees there should be some sort of criteria.

You can have a thousand different ideas about what it should be exactly.

I guess they’re prioritising people who’ve made an effort to get to games recently, over people who might be sat on high points but haven’t bothered much recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.