Season Tickets - 2024/25

It is what it is, nothing we can do about it. However, once Pep leaves and the success dwindles down, the club will find themselves in a very awkward position of expensive ticket prices and empty seats.
Of course we can do something about it, protest!

That's what Liverpool fans did in 2016. The club tried to charge £77 per ticket and the scousers walked out en masse on 77 minutes.

And guess what, the club backed down to appease their unhappiness.

No witty response to this? @pride in battle ????
Lots of clubs put their season tickets up, I'm not saying it's right but that's how it is, we're the best team in the world so why WOULDN'T City raise prices, we are also a business, and because of ffp we have to fund our purchase of players etc through any way necessary.
Everything has gone through the roof in this country and unfortunately that's how it is at the moment.

Manchester City THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

That’s how they’ll justify it and who can argue. We are watching the best team and even as players leave the new ones are just as good.

I’m not agreeing by the way just being a devils advocate. :-(

EDIT: I’m not sure how much mine has gone up.
Of course they will, and why not, look at some of the London ticket prices, Tottenham, who've won nowt !!

When I first went upto SSL3 it was £300, think that’s 8 seasons ago now, it is now £425, so next season will be 50% more, now I know my income hasn’t risen by that amount! But that’s ok when the next superstar signs for £500k a week! I appreciate what I’m seeing but the whole football world is going fucking mad.
Yes but £425 for a season ticket!! Wow, how lucky are you !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.