season tickets general sale

abitheblue said:
de niro said:
SWP's back said:
Seems you are not aware that there is a limit on the amount of season tickets we are allowed to sell under Premier League rules.

this.

hence the need to expand the stadium.

I hear they have put the expantion on hold, and that they have sent a load of engineers around the global to look at other grounds so they can make sure that when they do expand its the best expantion going!
I read that in a tabloid also

SWP's back said:
abitheblue said:
de niro said:
this.

hence the need to expand the stadium.

I hear they have put the expantion on hold, and that they have sent a load of engineers around the global to look at other grounds so they can make sure that when they do expand its the best expantion going!

I heard about it from one of the engineers.....

abitheblue said:
SWP's back said:
abitheblue said:

I heard about it from one of the engineers.....

My dads bigger than yours

Hopefully it won't go on general sale. Can see all the fans who couldn't be arsed 5 years ago coming back & even worse the rich glory hunters.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
General sale? Would have thought the waiting list would snaffle up the few available ten times over.
Eh?!?!?!

Don't believe the hype. Anyone who wants a season ticket will get one. The club aren't daft enough to turn down guaranteed revenue

Seems you are not aware that there is a limit on the amount of season tickets we are allowed to sell under Premier League rules.

But were you aware only 5% need to be held back, which would allow us to sell over 42K STs after the away fans are taken off?

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
General sale? Would have thought the waiting list would snaffle up the few available ten times over.
Eh?!?!?!

Don't believe the hype. Anyone who wants a season ticket will get one. The club aren't daft enough to turn down guaranteed revenue

SS117 said:
Hopefully it won't go on general sale. Can see all the fans who couldn't be arsed 5 years ago coming back & even worse the rich glory hunting Asians.

Sweetcorn or maggots?

-- Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:34 pm --

Corky said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Eh?!?!?!

But were you aware only 5% need to be held back, which would allow us to sell over 42K STs after the away fans are taken off?

Why on earth would they do that though, how on earth would they be able to entice new supporters, and 3000 seats sold over the season will bring in more for the club than 3000 season ticket sales.

SS117 said:
Hopefully it won't go on general sale. Can see all the fans who couldn't be arsed 5 years ago coming back & even worse the rich glory hunting Asians.

Bit harsh mate. I've followed City for 18 years and this is the first time I've ever been able to afford a season ticket. I've had to beg, borrow and steal to watch the blues over the years, I even had a job selling half time draw tickets so I could get in when I was skint. The club have fucked up again though on this. I signed up for the waiting list on the website months ago and now they are saying they can't find any record of me signing up. So now that I can finally afford one it looks like I will miss out anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.