season tickets general sale

mancityscot said:
i thought they would have surely sold out by now

MY guess is we've sold about the same as last year, but with a few weeks to go.

Unless the club impose some daft limit there'll be plenty to go round.

I was checking my Bank Account online last night and there was a credit of £5.00 in there from MCFC BOX OFFICE. Contacted City today and they said new Seasoncard prices were originally set wrong on their system and, I imagine, people have been overcharged.

It might be worth checking to see if the Club owe you a deep sea diver or something!

mcfcliam said:
Just got my mate his first season ticket (well, using his debit card details!) as he's on holiday so unable to get it himself so asked me.

Used that friends and family thing.

He's fucking made up.

Has he taken my seat or something? :P Or have you relocated too?

Didsbury Dave said:
mancityscot said:
i thought they would have surely sold out by now

MY guess is we've sold about the same as last year, but with a few weeks to go.

Unless the club impose some daft limit there'll be plenty to go round.

Up to last Saturday there was only a few left in family stand lower tier, upper tier sold out, went and got 2 in lower tier for me and 8 year old son(his first season ticket)

danny123 said:
mcfcliam said:
Just got my mate his first season ticket (well, using his debit card details!) as he's on holiday so unable to get it himself so asked me.

Used that friends and family thing.

He's fucking made up.

Has he taken my seat or something? :P Or have you relocated too?

Nah haha, he's in 101.

I haven't relocated.

Gonna miss your ranting :(

Sorry to bring up an old thread.

I'm trying to gather what the actual score is here. I've bought tickets for most home games this season individually and have amassed 300 loyalty points in total. However, as I couldnt get a ticket for QPR or the derby, I'm wanting to get a seasoncard this year.

Did they eventually get on sale to people last year with little or no loyalty points? Whats the best way to get on the waiting list?

Stuey said:
Sorry to bring up an old thread.

I'm trying to gather what the actual score is here. I've bought tickets for most home games this season individually and have amassed 300 loyalty points in total. However, as I couldnt get a ticket for QPR or the derby, I'm wanting to get a seasoncard this year.

Did they eventually get on sale to people last year with little or no loyalty points? Whats the best way to get on the waiting list?
if you have a blue card then your on the waiting list, just have to wait till they go on sale mate

Ah fair enough, had a Accesscard/Blue memership card since 2005 so should be alright.

Gutted I couldn't get a ticket for yesterday, so trying to expensively guarantee it now ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.