Season Tickets?

my sons first season ticket he's nine now. hope his next 30 years is seeing city become european Greats.

Got mine today in the post.
I rung up the club this morning and they said if you havent recieved yours by 5th August ring them up.

u2fme2 said:
come on, who else.
still no bloody tickets i just hope i am not alone
Mine landed this mornin mate. There's a post somewhere with the details from the club. Basically it says they should arrive today latest. If I were you I'd wait till tomorrows post and if nothing then, get on to TO. Good luck

BlueMoon93 said:
Does anybody know how many we have sold so far? Is there a link to the ST seat plan cos it seems to have disappeared off the OS's ticket section. Cheers.

I was told last night that there are gonna be 3,300 open sale/accescard/Citycard tickets for each game, 3,300 corperate and 3,300 away fans! that leaves 37,100 seasoncards, doesnt it? i dunno actually! and aparently they are on the way to selling out totally!

this could be wrong but heard it at a suppoorters club meeting last night but i was only half listening to that bit!

sorry for the vagueness!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.